Mito Casa Hotel
W Santiago(Santiago)
US$364
US$280
  • Room Service
Le Reve Hotel Boutique(Santiago)
US$249
US$131
US$279
US$251
  • Pool
All reviewsceiling fancomplimentary glass of winewithin walking distancethe ground floorensuite bathroomwooden floorsnice bathroomshort walkbaquedano metro stationbellavista neighborhoodold housebreakfast roomrooftop terracerestaurants and shoppingfirst floorenjoyed our stayperfect location
Reviewed 25 October 2012

Stayed here in September. The hotel had suggested using the official taxi transport from the airport and this was no problem. We were exhausted after a long flight and didn't want to go out so staff fixed us a light meal using breakfast items which was much appreciated. As other reviews state floors very squeaky and our room was facing the road but the noise wasn't too bad. Great spot near the 'underground' and a short walk across the river to loads of eateries. Bathrooms aren't attached to the rooms but are on the same floor and the bathroom is just for a designated room.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 October 2012

Great bed & breakfast option to stay.
Very clean, nice bathroom, very confortable bed and good lacation.
Close to the hotel is easy to catch a subway.
Restaurants four block away.
The only thing is the wood floor, little beat noisy when you walk in your room.

I'd stay again!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 September 2012

Great location, great staff, great breakfast. Perfect hotel
Lovely spacious & tastefully decorated rooms. We wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.
Only comment is that the floorboards creak- charming initially!

Room Tip: We loved room 15, although it was at the front adjacent to the main road, noise wasn't a problem.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 September 2012 via mobile

First, I have stayed at five star hotels and this hotel's service is comparable! The room was nice and big with a very modern feel. The owner - an architect - did a great job with the place! We did a 2.5 week vacation in south America and this has been the best hotel. We decided to stay here instead of the aubrey mainly b/c of location. Great decision!! We had a great restaurant recommendation, got a good bottle of wine from the hotel, they arranged for an early transfer, and gave us a great breakfast to go.

There is another hotel rated #1 on trip advisor. Well we stayed here for our first trip to Santiago...this was way better! The hotel was nicer, better service and in a better location. This is five star treaent with better prices. This is good for young or old couples as well as solo travelers not on a tight budget. You can't beat this value. I don't rave about many places bit this one is a must!

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank li u
Reviewed 28 August 2012

I would go nowhere else in Santiago...this place is fantastic, from the location and price to the exceptional staff. What a find. My only regret and I don't believe in regrets...is that I didn't stay here when I first arrived in Santiago.

To me this place is a little oasis in the heart of Santiago. I was impressed from the moment I arrived and this has continued throughout my stay.

My room is small butn not tiny and has a large king size bed. The ensuite is perfect, with two lovely big towels, shampoo and conditioner provided and the only things missing for me are tissues and a hairdryer.

The room has heating and once on, it's a little cold in August, the room is toasty warm. The room is a little dark as there is only one window however the bedside lamps and main room light fix this.

Breakfast to me is exceptional for a continental breakfast and the staff couldn't be more accommodating and attentive to each guests needs. and the real bonus for me...they have Twinnings tea!

What a shame I'm only here for two nights.

Well done Hotel Mito. I will recommend you to anyone I know who will be coming to Santiago and I hope I have the plkeasure of returning to stay in your boutique hotel. Thank you.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo