“You feel at home!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Traveller's Place Hostel

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Traveller's Place Hostel
Ranked #120 of 471 Speciality Lodging in Santiago
Vila Velha, ES
“You feel at home!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 January 2013

This hostel offers a very young and pleasant atmosphere. The staff's very friendy and helpful with everybody. I could make nice friends there who wanted to go out and had common interests with me as well. The yard behind is just great! I've stood there having drinks with people from all over the world. The staff has given me very nice tips and suggestions to get to know Santiago better. The room was simple and clean and the bathroom is just fine. I entirely recommend this hostel.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
TPHostel, Public Relations Manager at Traveller's Place Hostel, responded to this review, 25 January 2013
Thank you very much for your comment. We are trying to improve everything everyday.
I am very glad you had a nice stay with us and hope you will come to see us again someday.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
  • Polish first
Iowa City, Iowa
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 January 2013

Now I'm in the south of Chile (Puerto Varas), I stayed three days in Hostel and I was incredible. I had a great experience, the place was very clean and the staff was very helpful and friendly.
The breakfast was really good.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled solo
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Lyon, France
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 January 2013

I spent five nights in a six bed dormitory and the last night was free!! I enjoyed a special discount via the booking agent despegar. The stay in that hostel was very pleasant, the staff menbers are really helpful. The recepcionist kindly provided info about Santiago and surroundings and booked me some tours to Valparaiso and Vina del Mar. The breakfast was good and the housekeeper does an excellent job and is very friendly. The hostel is very clean. During my stay the hostel was not full but I shared my room with three other backpackers. I highly recommend that hostel for backpackers. It is the fourth hostel that I am staying in in south america and it is far away one of the best up until now. I hope to be back to Santiago very soon!

• Stayed December 2012, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
TPHostel, Manager at Traveller's Place Hostel, responded to this review, 6 January 2013
Hello Fanny F we're really happy you've spend a pleasent stay in our hostel.
We hope your flight back to France was well and that we will see you again soon in santiago.
You have the hello of Luis, Ana M, and me! Take care
Leicester, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 December 2012

Have stayed at this hostel at the start and end of 3 weeks in Chile. Staff are friendly and helpful, they helped me when the airline lost my bags arriving in Santiago, helped book a tour and arrange airport transfers. Location is only 10 minute walk from Plaza De Armas. Metro station, supermarket and bars & cafes all within 1 or 2 blocks walk. Rooms and bathrooms are basic but clean and comfy. Breakfast included and free wifi throughout the building. Would definately recommend this hostel.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with friends
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 December 2012

walked in off the street with no booking, staff are very friendly and helpful and managed to arrange a small discount for us as we were staying for 3 nights as well as a 50% discount on storing our bags for 2 months. clean and quiet with a good breakfast, a bit of a walk from the main tourist area but overall great value for money. would recommend.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
TPHostel, Public Relations Manager at Traveller's Place Hostel, responded to this review, 7 December 2012
Hi,
Thank you for your comment!
We look forward to see you soon your bag is as well awaiting for you.

Traveller's Team (yes, two 'l' that is normal)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 September 2012

I was with my fiancee .everything was great the room very clean.
* 10 mn walking from santiago town center
*confortable beds
*very nice and safety hostel by the way.
* and the most important thing. The staff are attentive, kind,tthey listening are ploblems and they are available. I recommend this hotel to everybody.

• Stayed July 2012
1 Thank tatylondon
TPHostel, Manager at Traveller's Place Hostel, responded to this review, 10 November 2012
We're pleased That you enjoyed Your Stay at Traveller's Place Hostel.
Waiting to see you again!

Traveller's Team
Mexico City, Mexico
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2012

We are three German girl on road trip throughout South America. We went through chile and we spent three nights in Santiago at travelers place hostel. It is a really nice and calm place to stay. It's located in Barrio Brazil and not far from bus facilities, malls, restaurants,pubs and it has an incredible night life. We arrived at 1.00am and a gentlemen nicely welcomed us. The overall staff is friendly and always ready to help us.
I will largely recommend it.
Annie, Mona, Diana.