“Good ”

Latin Grill
Ranked #1 of 5,111 Restaurants in Santiago
Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: One of the top restaurants in Santiago Chile, the Latin Grill offers locally farmed and sourced meats and fresh Chilean Seafood combined with premium Chilean wines. Experience Menu farm to table Perfect ambiance quality service.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My girlfriend and I went for a dinner, I had read about the Restaurant and reviews rating it as the n1 , and wanted to try a new one. I made reservation over the phone, and it was ok.
Personnel was excellent. They received us a glass of sparkling wine, good for me , not for my girlfriend.
Food was great, however my girlfriend ask for a raw tuna and they brought it with some sauce with mayonaise, se explained what she wanted, they offered to change it but it was ok she eat it.
On the wine i had to ask for real larger wine glasses for a red wine Cos the had small ones on the table.
Bathroom is outside the restaurant, so you have to exit the restaurant go though and open area, very cold in winter and at night and get inside the hotel (Marriott), somehow very inconvenient.
Food was good and we had a nice experience. I recommend it however they need some more attention to details to be call the best or 5 star
And have a restroom inside the restaurant.

Santiago_Marriott, Guest Relations Manager at Latin Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Glen V,

We appreciate your feedback and we are pleased to know that you enjoyed your dinner at Latin Grill, we also value your comments about our staff. We regret the inconveniences that took place during your visit to the restaurant. Please note that we will take your observations into consideration. We hope you visit us again.

Alicia Petit
Guest Relations Supervisor

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

We have been traveling around Chile for our honeymoon and our last night we stayed at the Marriott in Santiago. We heard about Latin Grill and we were not disappointed. Andre was our waiter and not only was he knowledgeable but he was kind and provided wonderful service. They greeted us with a glass of champagne and ended our meal with a beautiful dessert.

We greatly enjoyed the evening and the food. My husband got the lamb and I ordered the salmon.... both were wonderful. The icing on the cake was that we were seated next to the pianist who played a wonderful selection of songs and was very talented. We will definitely return on our next trip to the beautiful country of Chile.

Santiago_Marriott, General Manager at Latin Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Dear stcarr3,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments on TripAdvisor. We are very pleased that you had a great experience at Latin Grill and that Andre provided wonderful service to you and your husband.
We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 27 May 2018

We always go to Latin Grill, is within the Santiago Marriott hotel which became easy for us, but nowadays more than simple it is a pleasure to have a dinner there. The environment is confortable, there's a good Pianist that play good songs that complement the atmosphere. The service is great, the waiters are always attentive, the food is the best, amazing, something just wonderful. I do recommend this restaurant, the price is honest, worth every penny you pay.

Santiago_Marriott, General Manager at Latin Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Dear LCMineiro,

Thank you for recommending Latin Grill on TripAdvisor. It makes us very happy that you find the service great, the food the best and that you enjoy the atmosphere.
We hope your next visit will be very soon.

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

It is always like getting back home when visit latin grill and see the latin grill family. Cozy place hosted by Miguel and all the friendly team. Best food ever so my lovely wife and i are always thankful for being able to be back to this place.

1  Thank Marcos M

Dear Marcos,

We are pleased that it is like getting back home when you visit Latin Grill. Thank you for sharing your thoughts on TripAdvisor and for highlighting the service provided by Miguel and all the team.
We hope to welcome you and your wife many more times.

Reviewed 9 May 2018

Great staff & delicious meals, On the ground floor close to a beautiful fountain, My wife came with me once on my trip and had the opportunity to have a romantic meal here, We started with a complimentary champagne!

Santiago_Marriott, General Manager at Latin Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

Dear Kenneth,

We are very happy that you and your wife enjoyed a romantic meal a Latin Grill and that you found the staff great and the meals delicious. Thank you for writing your review on TripAdvisor.
We hope to see you again.