“Good location and cheaper hotel”

Four Points by Sheraton Santiago
Ranked #50 of 202 Hotels in Santiago
Reviewed 21 August 2013 via mobile

The bathroom was covered in hair. It was not very clean.and parking is not included. The location is good but need to work on the inside of the hotel. Ectc...service was good but hotdl toom are very outdated.

• Stayed: August 2013
Angela H, Four Points by Sheraton Santiago at Four Points by Sheraton Santiago, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2013

We appreciate you taking the time to write to us and give us your feedback. We aim to excel every day and to
achieve this we need to have feedback from our customers. We try to have a cozy Hotel and focus on good service to offer
you a sensational stay.
We will strive to improve on the aspects you mentioned in each of the areas of our hotel and invite you to contact us
directly to review your case.
Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 11 August 2013

I was staying in beginning of August 2013 for 4 nights.
I asked to change my room for a room with balcony and got it with no issues.
I also used the hotel services to book a day trip to Val Paraiso and also one day skiing in Valle Nevado. Both excellent choices for a day trip.
The reception is helpful and I tried the room service and was happy about it.
Breakfast is nice but basic.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Angela H, Four Points by Sheraton Santiago at Four Points by Sheraton Santiago, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your comments, we are delighted to know that dreams stay was comfortable.
Every day we strive to deliver the best service.
We hope to have him back in our hotel,

Yours sincerely

Reviewed 13 July 2013

I arrived early in the morning - so I paid for two nights, although I slept only one night. The staff in the lobby was very accommodating to the fact that I was completely jet lagged and just wanted to sleep. The room was clean and although large I felt it was a bit cramped. Maybe the furniture is too big. All worked well - I'm satisfied. Our office is just around the corner, so I'll coming again.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
Angela H, Four Points by Sheraton Santiago at Four Points by Sheraton Santiago, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2013

Dear Customer,

Your comments are very important to us, so we will pass on to the departments involved his words, with the aim of improving everyday.
We appreciate your permanence and hope to see again.

Reviewed 10 July 2013

As many others do and will do, I arrived at 5 in the morning at the airport.
I pre-asked whether I could have a shower while waiting for my room. Not possible.
This was my first of several trips to Santiago so I arrived without a converter for my computer. None in stock (unusual for a high rated hotel).

Lobby restaurant is not really up to standards. As the hotel is situated centrally, it is not really a problem for eating as you can easily move out and find a good place to eat.
Internet was not impressive.

I selected the hotel based on its rating combined with the interesting price.
For the price it is not a bad choice, but not my favorite in Santiago.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Angela H, Hotel Four Points by Sheraton Santiago at Four Points by Sheraton Santiago, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2013

Dear Guest,

We appreciate you contacted us.
Your opinion is very important to be improving day by day.
We passed all its observations to the areas of the hotel involved, in order to review it.

Please receive ours regards and hope to see again

Reviewed 24 June 2013

I have stayed here many times. I stay here because location is good, restaurant options are plentiful and staff is competent and friendly. But internet speed is awful, rooms need upgrading and the restaurant and lobby areas is so average. Starwood please invest in your properties!

Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank MonGourmet
Angela H, Hotel Four Points by Sheraton Santiago at Four Points by Sheraton Santiago, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2013

Dear Customer,

We welcome your comments, and we try to improve every day.
we will take your comments, review and send to the corresponding areas of the hotel.
We hope to have you again in our Hotel.

Reviewed 20 June 2013

I stayed there in my business trip to Santiago. The hotel is nice and just what you need. The rooms are spacious, the staff is very helpful and friendly, the complimentary breakfast is sufficient.

I only had a little problem in the morning because my room was situated right in front of the elevator, so I could hear everybody coming and going.

The hotel has a very small pool at the top, but I couldn't enjoy it because they close it when summer ends.

A little warning, the taxi service from the hotel is not good at all. I payed in advanced directly at the hotel (I did this to do the transaction from my card and to avoid having Chilean pesos when I got back), the taxi drivers literally hid from me so as not to take me because although the taxi company is more than happy to accept the money, the taxi drivers like to get pay themselves. So this was a little inconvenience but only because I was early getting to the airport.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Angela H, Four Points by Sheraton Santiago at Four Points by Sheraton Santiago, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2013

Dear Guest we aim to excel every day and for this
we need to have feedback from our customers. We continue to maintain focus on the service
we are known so far. We are pleased that your stay in our hotel was up to your expectations.
Best Regards

Reviewed 18 June 2013

This was my first time at this hotel and it was selected primarily on price. The hotel is absolutely fine, with spacious, clean and well appointed rooms with coffe making facilities - a must for long distance travellers like me who are awake at strange hours. There are good breakfast choices and a small and slightly bland bar area. The reception staff spoke excellent English and were friendly and attentive, as were the bell staff who were very helpful in arranging taxis and suggesting restaurant choices. The location is close to Avenida Providencia and there is a rather nice restaurant area just across the road from the hotel. My only criticism is that they charge an extraordinary amount for wireless access. It's something that should be provided at no cost in all hotels and these days free wireless is becoming standard.

Room Tip: There is a some building goping on across the street to try an get a room at the back of the hotel.