Of the many hundreds of hotels I've enjoyed the wonderful opportunity to experience, our stay in the suite of this hotel was among the top 2 or 3 most extravagant.
- The suite could've easily been a luxury apartment
- The concierge was among the best we've had. They personally delivered wine to our door after we arrived, and left chocolates on our pillows while we were out!
- The indoor pool was very small, which I hadn't noticed in photos
- The gym was fairly limited in its size, so the few people present needed to squeeze around each other
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the majestic Andes Mountains as a backdrop, San Cristobal Tower, Santiago provides a sophisticated service in a privileged location. Nestled among parks and gardens in Providencia, just a few minutes away from the airport and conveniently located nearby museums, art galleries, theaters, restaurants and bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your San Cristobal Tower reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Cristobal Tower Hotel Santiago
- San Cristobal Hotel
- San Cristobal Santiago