San Cristobal Tower, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Santiago
US$89
US$76
US$159
US$143
Hotel Plaza San Francisco(Santiago)
US$139
US$135
Agoda.com
Hotel Plaza El Bosque Ebro(Santiago)
US$119
US$107
US$101
US$85
NH Hotels
All reviewsfloor loungesan cristobalindoor poolupgraded roomconcierge servicechillitop floorevery eveningrooms are largedinner reservationsbusiness travelerlate checkoutexcellent hoteldecent sizecommon areaslong flightritz carlton
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Excellent hotel. Rooms are large and offer superb views. Only "let down" was the breakfast in provided in 21. I found the offering to be somwhat limited, in comparison to the level of quality of the hotel. However what was served was good.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Francisco76
HowieBrown206, General Manager at San Cristobal Tower, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Santiago, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Dear Guest,

I truly appreciate your wonderful comments about your stay at San Cristóbal Tower. About breakfast, your comments were shared with the F&B Manager so we can take corrective actions and improve our performance and service.

I hope you can visit us again in your next trip to Santiago.

My best regards,

Reviewed 25 May 2014

My husband and I stayed here in December around Christmas. The hotel was okay, but it was a part of a Sheraton complex, which was a bit odd. As a result, the food and amenities were extremely subpar. The "spa" was anything but a spa. It was an extremely awkward experience in a small room that was a like a close and a women in workout clothes as my masseuse. I would NOT recommend use of this facility. The rooms were well appointed and traditional in decor. The food was horrible though the breakfast was not so bad. The staff was hit or miss. The two concierges were night and day. One that never called us back when he said he would and the other, perfect. We stayed here because it was a starwood property, but not sure we would do it again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank travelsnob12
HowieBrown206, General Manager at San Cristobal Tower, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Santiago, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Dear Guest,

I am sorry that your stay with us around Christmas didn't fulfilled your expectations. I will talk to our supervisor about your feedback that you give us referring food and service, so we can be inform more about this.

Sincerely

Reviewed 5 May 2014

First of all,I thought the staff was extremely friendly and gracious. They room was large and very well appointed. The hotel is not really walking distance to any of the sites, so you will need to get a taxi. The hotel was obviously helpful with that. The breakfast offered in the morning was nice. It offered pastries,some warm options, coffee, and juices. Overall, this was a quiet and very nice place to stay.

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor for the best view.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
HowieBrown206, General Manager at San Cristobal Tower, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Santiago, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your feedback on your recent stay with us.

We that you can come visit us again,

Sincerely

General manager

Reviewed 3 May 2014

I stayed in this hotel in March, several stays. The hotel is very well appointed and the location is convenient. You can walk to the trendy Providencia Area and from there to the even trendier Golf or to the central city, Plaza de Armas and all the rest.

However, this hotel's recognition of SPG card holders (frequent Starwood Group hotel users) is very low. I wrote this comment in a very "soft" diplomatic way on the Starwood Hotel site and my comments were never published.

The hotel has a magnificent club lounge on the 21st floor, magnificent because the view of Santiago is marvellous. However, although I am a platinum Starwood (SPG) member, meaning I stay in Starwood hotels 50 nights or 25 stays a year, the first little glass of rather mediocre wine (the Chilean reds are great) was free, but when I asked for a second glass I was peremptorily told by a surly waiter that I would be charged!! Even though wine, drinks are free unlimited in other Starwood hotels where I have stayed.

Look, here is what you must know. The San Cristobal Tower is just the new building annex to the Sheraton Hotel, right next door. I stayed at the Sheraton as well in Santiago and the service was far far more genuine and good. And KNOW THIS: if you stay at the Sheraton, you can use the same fitness center, the restaurant, and the 21st street lounge as well as the 7th floor Sheraton Club lounge if you are an SPG member. And pay far less at the Sheraton.

The reception line at the San Cristobal Tower is especially slow and I am not even sure that in reality they give preference to Platinum members even if there is a presumably special line for Gold_Platinum SPG members.

If the hotel had published my comments sent to them in a diplomatic way this posting would not be needed.

Room Tip: Stay at the Sheraton. Right in the same hotel complex. You will spend less and receive far better service.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
HowieBrown206, General Manager at San Cristobal Tower, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Santiago, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for selecting San Cristobal Tower in your last visit to Chile and for answering our survey; we received your comments regarding your experience and we really appreciate your feedback.

We received your positive comments regarding our Club lounge and the hotel in general. Good comments enrich and enliven us to proceed with our work, thank you for letting us know that you were satisfied by the hotel.

However, we regret knowing that we did not meet your expectations, mainly due to the quality of wine served and the reception service. We want to extend our apologies for not having pleased you as we should have. I have shared your comments with our F&B Manager and Front Desk Supervisor, who will take corrective actions to better our service quality, so that our guests feel comfortable and receive the service that we are known for.

You mentioned that you did not feel the recognition of SPG Member, we would like to know why, if you’d like to let us know. Your comments will allow us to improve where we’re weak.

Thank you again for taking your time in you feedback; hopefully we’ll be able to have you back in our hotel soon. If you return, don’t hesitate in letting me know! I’ll be glad to take care of your reservation and meet you in person.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 15 April 2014

For 2 times i have stayed at San Cristobal Tower and for my needs during the time in Santiago it´s enough to feel comfortable and safe. The employees are always available to serve, the taxis services are very good (of course more expensive than others). The breakfast is good enough but not spectacular.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
HowieBrown206, General Manager at San Cristobal Tower, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Santiago, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for you comments about your stay with us. It would be our pleassure to have you back.

Regards,