We did not stay in many hotel in South America. The hotel Atton however gave us a very relaxed and pleasant stay in Santiago.. The room was large and clean (although the bathroom could have been cleaned better)and the staff were very obliging and helpful particularly with our lack of Spanish!! We found the restaurant to be satisfying, particularly for breakfast, but also for the occasional diner and lunch. The staff in the restaurant were very friendly and attentive. While the hotel is not so close to the city center it is situated in a nice area and is not far from the underground trains!!! Thank you for a comfortable stay!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opening in 2000, the Atton Las Condes is the first of our hotels located in Santiago, Chile. With the mindset that upscale comfort doesn't have to come at the expense of your wallet, in our hotel we strive to provide excellent location, service and accommodations at affordable rates that will please the most casual of travelers. Located in Nueva Las Condes Business Center and the Parque Arauco shopping district, our hotel is perfect for the busy executive or a family on vacation.Our 211 cozy and comfortable rooms are the perfect choice to rest after a hard working or shopping day.We have free Wifi in all public areas and rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Atton Las Condes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atton Las Condes Hotel Santiago
- Atton Las Condes Santiago