Atton Las Condes
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
US$159
Le Reve Hotel Boutique(Santiago)
US$199
US$209
US$188
  • Pool
2,862 results
All reviewslas condesbusiness hotelparque arauco mallbusiness tripchilliroom servicethe cleaning ladyfront desk staffbusiness or pleasureexcellent hotelthe hotel staffwifi connectionmetro stationbreakfast buffetresidential arealarge mallclean rooms
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 October 2013

My stay a Atton was one of the most pleasant experience that I've had when staying outside of the United States. The staff was very friendly and the food was excellent. The view from my window was breath taking. I noticed that they didn’t server my favorite beverage so I contacted their corporate headquarters and they made sure that they will have my beverage of choice there for me. In my option this was one of the best places that I’ve stayed at.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Fernanda G, Marketing Manager at Atton Las Condes, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2013

Dear Guest
Thank you very much for you review, we are pleased to be you choice in Santiago de Chile.
We hope to welcome you back soon.
Best Regards

Reviewed 12 October 2013 via mobile

This was my third visit to this hotel. I arrived late at night and upon arrival was informed the only rooms they had available were Smoking Rooms. They were very unapologetic and seemed to believe it was my problem that they overbooked the hotel. Although I PREPAID for this room months ago, and requested a nonsmoking room, they didn't have one for me and offered me no other alternatives. I spend about 60 nights a year in hotels. I realize this happens but a good hotel would have tried to get me a room at another hotel close by or a discount or upgrade on the following night or something! I will never stay here again! The room had a terrible smell and all my clothes need to be laundered and dry cleaned because of the stench this room left on my belongings!

Additionally the room itself is very basic! The pillows are horrible, the towels super cheap and thin and the amenities are very bare bones! You get better soap and shampoo and a low end budget hotel (Motel 6) in the States. Also the room didn't have an alarm clock!

And to to top it off - the WiFi internet in my room was painfully slow to even check email! The Ethernet cord didn't work at all.

If you look at my other reviews on TripAdvisor - you will see I am not one to complain. But stay away from this hotel! You deserve better!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank madera99
clyng, Gerente at Atton Las Condes, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2013

Dear Guest,
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to write this comment of your recent stay at Atton Las Condes.
We appreciate that you shared your thoughts and impressions about the service of the hotel and feel very sorry about the inconveniences you had during your stay. Your feedback is of great value in helping us to further improve our standards and service. I would like to say that the situation you describe is not common in our hotel.
We very much look forward to your return visit to our hotel, when we assure you our best
service and attention.
Sincerely
Cristian

Reviewed 4 October 2013

Everything was great at e hotel. The facilities, great restaurant, good food. What I value the most is I forgot my Sonicare toothbrush in the room upon check out. The hotel couldn't find it, they took responsibility and offered to replace it at their expense. It was a very nice gesture of reparation, and I value that a lot..

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Fernanda G, Marketing Manager at Atton Las Condes, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2013

Dear Guest
we are so happy to ear you had a good experience in our hotel, even with the little problem you had; we are pleased to know you left Atton Las Condes happy.
kind regards.

Reviewed 3 October 2013

It is a very comfortable hotel, in a very good neighborhood. It is safe to walk on the streets. There is good restaurants close to the hotel. The folks here are very polite. The room was very clean when I checked in. The breakfast have good and healthy options.

The price is very fair and the internet connection has good speed.

The room have a good view to the Andes, and it is very silent to sleep at night.

Dear Guest
We appreciate your review about your stay in Atton Las Condes, we hope to welcome you back very soon.
Kind regards

Reviewed 15 September 2013

Service very much dependent on whom one was dealing with, sometimes great, sometimes not great, and having to check out in advance because of computer maintenance always a bit of a drag. I still haven't received my bill by email!
Breakfast okay, lovely pure honey from the comb, coffee absolutely ridiculously weak, restaurant pretty good, portions huge!
Rooms decently appointed if a little small.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Fernanda G, Marketing Manager at Atton Las Condes, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2013

Dear Guest
We appreciate your opinion and we are sorry about your appreciation about our breakfast coffe.
About the invoice if you still haven't received it, you can send me your email adress and full name via inbox so we can re send it as soon as posible.
Best regards