Lowest prices for your stay
US$78
View deal
Hotels.com
Booking.comUS$78
Trip.comUS$91
Agoda.comUS$78
2,240 results
All reviews great hotel costanera center shopping mall excellent location chilli gym plaza vitacura cruise
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 September 2019

Nice hotel centrally located for business in Santiago. Nice, big rooms with good views. Checked in early after a 19 hour flight. They had rooms available but charged me about $80 U.S. for early check in. That would have been almost fine as I had one hour to shower before my meetings but it took clerk "Williams" so very long just to check me in. Almost as if he was checking his instagram instead of just checking me in. To make matters worse, the key didn't work when I finally made it to the 19th Floor. So back I went for a new key which worked but the whole transaction ate up most of my time and I paid extra for the pleasure.

For the rest of my stay, my key never worked again. I kept the key away from credit cards and cell phones but each and every time I went back to me room, the key was deactivated. For this reason alone, despite the location and nice room, I will never stay at this location again. The front desk acted oblivious and didn't fix the issue.

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank robinzNY
MaPatriciaCarreno, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at NH Collection Plaza Santiago, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2019

Dear Guest,

On behalf of the entire team of the hotel Nh Collection Plaza Santiago we want to thank you for your comments, for us the satisfaction of our guest is the most important, we are very sorry to know that your experience with us was not on your total satisfaction, we hope to have a new opportunity to make your stay a wonderful experience.

Best Regards!

Reviewed 16 September 2019

This hotel is wonderful. Clean comfortable and in a great spot to get around Santiago. Service is excellent, and the bar is very enticing. I did not eat in the evening here but the restuarant looked excellent. Breakfast at least was delicious.

Date of stay: March 2019
1  Thank junkfordunk
MaPatriciaCarreno, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at NH Collection Plaza Santiago, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2019

Dear Guest,

On behalf of the entire NH Collection Plaza Santiago Team, we appreciate your feedback, this is very important to us to improve our service quality.

We are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to welcome you back in your next visit to Santiago.
We would love to have you in our restaurant the next time to indulge you.

Reviewed 26 August 2019 via mobile

The hotel rooms were good. But hitel staff were very unfriendly. We were group of six family friends. Our travel agents had booked all in advance iver four five months ago. We had early flight . Hot breakfast was included. But the staff told us that they will charge $15 dollars per person. Although it was already paid by us through our agent. Finally they didn’t provide us breakfast.
To our great surprise when I went for checkout. The reception staff asked me yo pay $117. I was very surpsrised. I rang my travel agent to uk. Who had to get involved to sort out . It was very surprising that all the paid up booking were not communicated to the other staff at the hotel by their booking team.
Not only this they no courtesy to provide any help in loading our luggage to our transfer van.
We all very bad about the hotel. We will not recommend as first choice for stay

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Ganesh S

Dear Guest,
On behalf of the entire nH Collection Plaza Santiago we appreciate your comments, your feedback is very important to us since we are eager to improve our guests experience.
Regarding your comments, we are glad to know that you enjoyed our location and we want to apologize if we didn´t meet your expectations about the service.
We regret the miscommunication with the breakfast, although it was confirmed with your travel agent, is a extra paid service, We checked with your travel agency and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Reviewed 25 August 2019 via mobile

Impressive hotel
Great location

But service- not good

We had a booking of 7 rooms. We felt the staff were helpful at the start but once checked in; none of our request were met

Just one of the examples

We had requested packed morning breakfast- already agreed with the travel agent and confirmed, but on the day was asked to pay another 15$ per person

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank RKSLeeds

Dear Guest,

We appreciate your comments, your feedback is very important to us since we are eager to improve our guests experience.

Reviewed 9 August 2019

The hotel is a mainstream business/tourist hotel in its class. Some of the staff were excellent in dealing with problems to do with ill health, usual taxis etc. There were a few things that could be improved - like having a full bar for a farewell drinks but running out of drinks quickly, no bar prices, inadequate bar staff. There is a huge supermarket across the road so maybe that's the answer for that one! It was helpful to have that.

Perhaps the excellent staff can be recognised and train others including in confidence and/or have one of these be on shift especially when big groups are in the hotel, as the demand for help will be likely higher.

This is good for large groups to be accommodated and the standard of accommodation is good. The staff in general were lovely.

(We moved later to Lastarria which was a great place to explore from)

Date of stay: July 2019
1  Thank NJR8
MaPatriciaCarreno, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at NH Collection Plaza Santiago, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2019

Dear Guest.

On behalf of the entire team of the hotel we want to thank you for your comments, we take note of all your recommendations, for us the satisfaction of our guest is the most important we are really sorry for all the inconveniences.
We hope you come back soon.

Best Regards!