Hotel Santiago
Hotels.com
US$244
US$205
  • Restaurant
Le Reve Hotel Boutique(Santiago)
US$199
US$159
US$134
US$249
US$224
Orly Hotel(Santiago)
US$127
2,127 results
All reviewsgrand hyattsplit levelgreat hotellarge poolclub floorandes mountainspool area isa large shopping mallchilliparque araucobusiness hotelsensomatsuriloungeconciergeatriumcordillera
Reviewed 29 June 2014

I will begin writing that this hotel is gorgeous! Amazing building, everything wide, spacious. Lobby is amazing and staff is very courteous. We were gifted with a bottle of sparkling wine upon arrival.

So, on the not too good side: I don't know if I was given a "budget" room, but I cannot stress out the disappointment I had with this Grand Hyatt - for me, the worse was: 1- CARPET in the room! old, moldy carpet in the room (if I remember correctly, it was room 308). 2- Bed is not the world famous Hyatt Grand Bed®, as you could feel the coils in your back. 3- TV was not Hi-Def, it was an old tube 4:3 TV from Bang & Olufsen. and, finally, 4- breakfast was average when comparing to competition (Marriott and Radisson) in the area.

Would definitely return, but would make sure I receive an updated room if at all available.

Room Tip: ask for updated rooms...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank RBivar
MarcLorenz, General Manager at Hotel Santiago, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2014

Dear Guest
many thanks for taking the time to give us such extensive and constructive feedback on your very recent stay in June.
I am very happy to read that you enjoyed and appreciated our services, infrastructure and architecture.
We are currently starting a major refurbishment process and I can assure you that TVs and carpets are first on the list.
I am very sorry that you had a negative impression and know that this first stage of our refurbishment will wastly improve our room product.
Matrasses are also on the list and will also be exchanged in the near future.
Regarding the breakfast, I am not sure where you had breakfast but usually we only receive positive comments about our buffet selection in our Senso restaurant which is vast, however I am discussing your comments with chef to ensure that we dont have any shortcomings.
Once again, thank you so much for your time and comments and it would be a pleasure to welcome you back soon to show you the changes made.
Please feel free to contact me directly when planning your next trip.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

this was my first trip to Santiago. I stayed on an executive floor and it was well worth the additional expense. The room was very spacious and comfortable. The service was impecable at all levels. I will definitely consider this property on future visits to Santiago.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Jackiezb

Dear Guest
A big thank you to you for this wonderful report which we much appreciate.
The fact that you had a great stay and will consider us for your next stay is all that matters to us.
I hope we will have the priveledge to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Stayed a couple of nights and would certainly return there. Staff all helpful and attentive. Rooms were much bigger than expected for the price and were on two levels. Very clean and spacious rooms. Restaurant was good and the breakfast buffet was well run and plentiful. A big plus for this hotel is that it is only walking distance to a nearby shopping mall with it's own entertainment and dining complex.

Room Tip: The higher your room the better your view of the surrounding mountains will be.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest
Thank you very much for your feedback and coments on your stay back in Febuary.
It is much appreciate and we are thrilled to read that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay. We are very proud of our room product and like to highlight that the split level 52m2 room you stayed in is our standard guest room. Great to know also that you considered it excellent value for money.
I sincerely hope we can welcome you back in the near future.
With best wishes

Reviewed 17 June 2014

It was my second trip to Santiago and Grand Hyatt Santiago. After almost three years I was glad to get another great experience that made me want to come back. Beautiful hotel, great service and outstanding food.
My compliments especially to the housekeeping staff, Senso restaurant team at breakfast time, amazing concierge team and Grand Club lounge. Don´t miss Anakena thai restaurant and, if you get a sunny day, the beautifull outdoor pool.

Room Tip: Grand Club floor with a view, if you can choose.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank DeiaAS

Dear Guest
Many thanks for taking the time to write this wonderful and motivating report on your recent stay in May with us.
I can´t tell you how i appreciate you highlighting the various departments which had left a special impression as far as guest service is concerned behind. This makes a big difference for these teams.
Allow me to also thank you for returning to Grand Hyatt Santiago and I hope we can welcome you back once again and perhaps less than 3 years will pass this time.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Stayed at the Grand Hyatt Santiago for several days while in town for a conference. The hotel is very nice. It is not new but is well maintained. Everything worked in the room. The staff was professional, they were not overly friendly, but were very professional perhaps it was their way of leaving you alone as a guest.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest
Thank you very much for taking the time to write about your recent stay with us in May.
Having a large component of business travellers staying with us every day, your feedback is very important to us.
I am glad you enjoyed the infrastructure, efficiency and product we are offering. Your comment about the friendliness I will use as constructive feedback and opportunity for us as we would like to pride us also with warm and friendly service which can be professional and discreet at the same time.
Hoping to welcome you back in the near future.
With best regards