Ibis Santiago Providencia
Conference Town(Santiago)
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
4,198 results
All reviewsmetro stationbela vistarooms are smallcomfortable roomwalking distanceexcellent locationshort staychillirestaurants and barssouth americacentral locationprovidenciamontlocalizationexcelentesupermarketneighborhood
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Unbelivable how much you can save staying at Ibis. This hotel is new. Rooms are a bit small but comfortable and the furniture was well planned, so you can fit everything in. Booking on line on the hotel portal is really advantageous. I saved a lot and got a promotion with breakfast included. The drawbacks are: lots of rooms and people on the same floor and aisle, thin walls, but I was lucky, no noisy neighbors. Breakfast was a bit caotic. Too many people at the same time, but there was refilling all the time (great staff). Front desk staff are friendly.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 April 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 14 April 2014

This was my first stay at an Ibis hotel. I was there with a graduate school group so it was a very good fit for the diverse group we had (cost, location, amenities, etc.). The staff was very friendly and it was a pleasure to come back to the hotel after a long day of meetings. Whenever I had a question or needed assistance in Santiago, they were helpful and especially when I had issues confirming my flight at 2:am (the front desk called the airline on my behalf because my language skills are limited).

I'm usually pretty selective about the level of hotels I stay in but due to the large group I thought it was going to be a compromise but this Ibis hotel was very comfortable. I was on the 8th floor and didn't have any issues with noise from the street. The location is great; near Bellavista and other important areas. If I go back to Santiago, I wouldn't bother searching other hotels, I was very happy with my experience here and wouldn't think twice about staying there again.

Room Tip: If you're noise sensitive, ask for a room on a higher floor.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 April 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Always be realistic with what you are going to get with a hotel like ibis. Clean, modern, well designed and easy in and out is what i like about this hotel. It definitely lacks some of the charm that you might get in a bandb or family run place but it makes up for that in ease and accessiblity. The location is fantastic on a main avenue close to the subway bars and restaurants

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo