“A nice place BUT!!”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Vancouver, Canada
“A nice place BUT!!”
Reviewed 21 November 2013

Just my opinion but really, this is not the second best restaurant in Santiago. It maybe a fun place but let's not mislead people. The food we had we enjoyed, the wine selection was fantastic, the tapas look really good and the vibe INSIDE was warm and friendly. Again just my opinion but if I went again I would take a taxi there and back certainly at night.

Visited October 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Thai first
“Wonderful experience”
Reviewed 21 November 2013 via mobile

We've loved the food. All dishes were perfect. The wine experience is great. We just didn't have the best service as the waiter kept ignoring our table.
For this reason I give only 4 points in this review.

Mexico City, Mexico
“Great Place”
Reviewed 16 November 2013 via mobile

Nice ambience. Huge wine list. Amazing cellar. Nice people. Good good. The manager and sommelier Catalina is one of the reasons of why I definitely I'm conning back to this please. She bows her. Business and she recommended me the right wine for my taste. Ask her and she will give you the wine that you was locking for. Good job!

Singapore
“Introducing Chilean wine”
Reviewed 13 November 2013

A great wine bar serving only Chilean wine. They have almost 300 on offer, which makes this a great place to learn more about the pleasures of Chilean wine. Start with a flight (or two) then graduate to full glasses. Flights are about C$4,000 but the iconic (which I highly recommend) is the most expensive at C$12,000. This is US$24 for 3 50 ml servings of the best. Unlike others I found the food only so-so and portions are big so two tapas were like a full meal for one person. Staff is friendly, knowledgeable and several speak excellent English (the menu is also in English). Also an excellent place to people watch in boho Lastarria.

• Visited November 2013
“Best food and wine in Santiago”
Reviewed 12 November 2013 via mobile

We visited this gem 3 times in one week and we probably should have eaten here every day. Seriously. Try a flight if wine, and get an appetizer and an entree. Flavors are complex and you will eat every morsel. HUGE wine list (calls itself a wine bar). T-Bone steak, salmon carpaccio, and today's salmon risotto special were incredible!