“Great Hotels for a Business trip in Santiago, CHILE”
Review of Atton Vitacura

Atton Vitacura
Ranked #30 of 202 Hotels in Santiago
Reviewed 8 November 2013

Just went to this hotel for the first time after many trips to Santiago; Great hotel/service/price for a business trip to CHILE.
- Great driver/car service at the front desk.
- Good breakfast with many options for everybody.
- Good location, safe to walk at anytime of the day.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Fernanda G, Marketing Manager at Atton Vitacura, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2013

Dear Guest
thank you very much for your positive review about your stay in Atton Vitacura, we are pleased to know you enjoyed it.
We look forward to welcome you back soon.
best regards
Fernanda Gil

Write a ReviewReviews (1,904)

Reviewed 9 October 2013

The experience of staying in Atton Vitacura was very pleasurable. In Chile for a Conference the hotel was conveniently located for the venue and the hotel is good value for money. Clean, well equiped, friendly!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Fernanda G, Marketing Manager at Atton Vitacura, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2013

Dear Guest
Thank you very much for your positive review, we are pleased to know you enjoyed your stay.
We look forward to welcome you back soon.
kind regards

Reviewed 7 October 2013

Overall it was a comfortable, modern, clean hotel. I stayed with my husband and 3 children- we were able to get adjoining rooms. Beds were comfy though the pillows could have been better. Wish they would leave extra blankets as well, though you can regulate your heat or air con. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Rooms were quiet and spacious enough. Parking was convenient. Nice views of the mountains. Breakfast was good, though I wish they would have varied it a bit more on a daily basis. The medialunas (south american croissants) were delicious, but they only appeared on 2 of our 6 days. Coffee was so-so.

It's located very close to the heart of Vitacura, which is lovely. It also is walking distance from parque bicentenario, and close to shopping malls. I would stay there again. They could improve in the small details, like a bathrobe, slippers, shower gel instead of soap, better quality towels, water temp was a bit hard to regulate...things like that, but the price is quite fair for the quality of the hotel.

Room Tip: perhaps at the end of the hall, but there does seem to be soundproofing
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Dear Guest
we really appreciate your positive review, and many thanks for your usefull suggestions. We hope to welcome you back in a near future.
Kind regards

Reviewed 25 September 2013

Very good value for travellers in Santiago . A good spot to walk everywhere if inclined .
Breakfast was very good .
Pool was good .
Rooms large but need jug for making cup of tea or coffee .
Recommended

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
Fernanda G, Marketing Manager at Atton Vitacura, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2013

Dear Guest
Many thanks for your positive review about your stay in Atton Vitacura, we hope to welcome you back soon.
Best regards

Reviewed 9 September 2013

The hotel has very nice and modern rooms, very clean and comfortable, but the best of all is their service. They have an outstanding customer service and great people. In my last visit I was very sick. In the moment they knew I wasn’t feeling good, everybody was looking out for me and they took great care of me; from the bellman, the front desk to the cook. I am deeply grateful with Mr. Andres Silva, who took the time to buy the medication I needed. Luckily, I am feeling good, but I look forward to my next visit to the hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Fernanda G, Marketing Manager at Atton Vitacura, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2013

Dear Guest
We are pleased to know you had a good experience in our hotel, even though your sickness. We hope you get well soon, and we look forward to welcome you back soon.
Best regards

Reviewed 2 September 2013

I spent three nights here on business. We had a group rate for the conference and I must say Atton was a great value for the price.

The rooms are new, comfortable, and very modern. The breakfast buffet is huge. Judging from the crowd at the breakfast buffet, most of the other guests were Brazilians.

My only complaint: I stayed three nights but paid for four. My flight arrived at 6:30 am. They made me pay for a full night to get into tho the room before 3:00 pm. I had to get a nap so I could give a speech that day so I had no choice. I guess I'd do the same if I owned the Atton.

Two notes of caution:
1. There is another Atton in El Bosque maybe a kilometer away. One taxi driver brought me to the wrong Atton although I was very clear that I wanted Atton Vitacura.
2. If you're walking, be careful. The drivers, especially on the traffic circle a block from the hotel, do not know the concept of yielding to pedestrians.

Room Tip: The rooms on the back side have a great view of the Andes -- if it's rained recently and the pol...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Jogger-FallsChurch
Fernanda G, Marketing Manager at Atton Vitacura, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2013

Dear Guest
We appreciate your good review about your stay in Atton Vitacura, and we hope you visit us again soon.
About your complaint because we charged you a fourth night, unfortunately when the hotel is full we have to charge to our guests the early check in, different if we were in low season, but these months are high season for us. For your peace of mind, this happens in every hotel when high ocupancy level.
Kind regards

Reviewed 24 August 2013 via mobile

We had a good check in with one of the front desk guy who spoke very good English. I asked him how far is it from the hotel to Borago restaurant as we had a reservation that night. He said not far and advised that hotel taxi will be more expensive and we could take the local taxi. Later that day, I went back to reception to ask to book us a local taxi for that night. At this point, it was a different man at the front desk. Later that night we went down to ask for our taxi. The same man said it will be coming in 10 minutes time. I again emphasise that I wanted a local taxi and not a hotel taxi. He said yes but he said he'll order a taxi van which will cost 7000 pesos (approx 14usd) as 2 taxis will cost more. 10 min came, still no taxi. We went to ask again, then they said taxi van is here. There was a van outside the lobby and it has been there the entire time we've been waiting. It turned out that they never called us a local taxi rather it was the hotel taxi. To make it worse the restaurant was less than 1km away and it would've cost us approx 1-2usd by a local taxi.

• Stayed: August 2013
3  Thank ESESE
Fernanda G, Marketing Manager at Atton Vitacura, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2013

Dear Guest
we appreciate your feedback about your stay in Atton Vitacura, and we want you to know we are managing the problem with the taxi service.
We hope to welcome you back son
Kind Regards