“Great coffee”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 5 December 2012

I am just crazy about coffee and this one was a wonderful surprise when I was walking in Isidora Goyenechea. Perfect coffee, smelled great and tasted better... what else can I say? Oh, yes... I wish there was one of their coffeeshops in my country!!!

Reviewed 29 July 2012

This is the perfect spot for a nice Colombian coffee. It is right in the lobby of the W hotel. Every morning when I came back from my run I would have a nice hot coffee.

Reviewed 1 July 2012

Really not much more to say enjoyed every moment. I could not fault a must while in Santiago

Reviewed 21 June 2012

Nice coffee, but is a clear copy of the Starbucks system.

Reviewed 10 April 2012

One of the few places open on Easter for breakfast. Thank goodness!