“Beats all Starbucks!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Takeout
Lima
“Beats all Starbucks!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2013

Always have coffee in Juan Valdez in Alonso de Cordoba and it has the best ham and cheese croissants I've ever had! Coffee is great as well as the view from the second floor.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Ushi

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Puerto Viejo de Talamanca, Costa Rica
“Beautiful place, drinks good but not great”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2013

Dropped by this coffee shop and ordered the large maracuya (passion fruit) smoothie. They asked if i wanted milk or water in it, and I chose water. It was large and freshly made, with good service.

But I was a bit surprised to discover that the drink was very basic, unsweetened and slushy. Adding some raw brown sugar from the condiment table helped a lot, but overall it was a bit of a disappointment.

A couple days later I had a mocha caliente from the Juan Valdez on 11me de Septiembre avenue, and it was pretty good. We had just walked past a Starbucks a mile before, and it turned out that the Juan Valdez mocha actually cost a bit more than my favorite mocha at Starbucks. Next time i will go with the Starbucks.

• Visited March 2013
Salta, Argentina
“Best coffee in Santiago!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 January 2013

Great hang out place, great service and excellent coffee! Not open on Saturday afternoon or Sundays plenty parking space available on the streets

Visited January 2013
Sao Paulo, SP
“Great coffee”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 December 2012

I am just crazy about coffee and this one was a wonderful surprise when I was walking in Isidora Goyenechea. Perfect coffee, smelled great and tasted better... what else can I say? Oh, yes... I wish there was one of their coffeeshops in my country!!!

• Visited December 2012
Dallas, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The perfect coffee”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2012

This is the perfect spot for a nice Colombian coffee. It is right in the lobby of the W hotel. Every morning when I came back from my run I would have a nice hot coffee.

Visited July 2012