“The Best Cocktail and Sushi Bar in Chile, By Far!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Zabo - MOVED

Zabo
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian, Peruvian, Bar, Pub, South American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
“The Best Cocktail and Sushi Bar in Chile, By Far!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014

I had dinner last night at Zabo, which is located in Bellavista. Very safe place, excellent service and the best cocktails and sushi I have tried in Santiago. Try the Mulato Roll, it is rolled in tempura with squid ink, absolutely amazing! The waiter recomended Pepinoska for cocktail, it was fantastic, Vodka with cucumber and some special ingredients....they told me secret ingredients, so I dont know what else it brings, but I reccomend this restaurant bar!! Had a great dinner with my wife!

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Claudio H, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Zabo, responded to this review, 2 July 2014
Dear José Luis;

Thank you for your comment and review here at TripAdvisor.

Your comments and good reviews are always a great reason to keep on going on and striving to get better day by day.

Rio de Janeiro, Brasil
“Excellent experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

The experience was simply amazing! Upon entering the restaurant, I felt like "uh-oh", looks old and somewhat very spartan. However I was pleasantly wrong :) service was very friendly and the food (which needed some time to prepare, like 20 mins) was great! Highly recommend the regional options with avocado.

Visited June 2014
Dear guest;

Thank you for your comment and review here at TripAdvisor.

We hope you to see you soon around here, and we’ll be waiting as attentive as always.

“OMG it was Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

I have been a couple of time here and let me tell you one thing, I can't get enough!!! That mulato roll is amazing. You gotta come to Zabo if you want to eat a premium Sushi and a reasonable price!!!

Claudio H, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Zabo, responded to this review, 17 June 2014
Dear Pablo;

PR Management
“Great ambiance, drinks, food and service. A must stop on a visit to Santiago”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014

I went to Zabo last week with a group of friends and we all enjoyed our time there. The food was top-notch and the drinks were great as well. The restaurant is conveniently located in Bellavista, has good ambiance and the service is very attentive. The menu is very interesting and worth exploring as there is a little bit for everyone. I highly recommend the ceviches and the mulato and dragon rolls. I also recommend the gyosas, they are the best I've had anywhere. Accompany that with a Mojito Polaco or a Mojito Irlandes and you are in for a very good night.

• Visited June 2014
Dear guest;

Thank you for commenting on our restaurant on TripAdvisor. Good reviews and words like yours encourages us to continue with our project, and so we will improve daily.

attentively
Bethesda, Maryland
“One of the best meals I had in Santiago”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

This is one of the best meals I had in Santiago. My family ordered sushi, lomo saltado and chicken teriyaki and all were delicious.

Visited June 2014