“Best massage ever”

Sala Ananta
Ranked #4 of 28 Spas & Wellness in Santiago
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: SALA ANANTA(R) comes from the ancient Sanskrit language, and means literally "Endless". There is not a beginning or an ending for the philosophy and Asian healing techniques passed down from generation to generation as an alternative solution of the traditional medicine. Our logo is protected by a Bodhi Tree, holy and respected for the Asian Philosophy especially in Thailand. The five leaves represent the five elements of Feng Shui; Water, Wood, Fire, Earth and Metals, and at the same time, they are representing the Holistic sense of SALA ANANTA(R), where all the parts are connected to the same common center.
Quito, Ecuador
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Best massage ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2013

Subongkot and Sebastian are the inspiration behind Sala Ananta. I can honestly say it was the best massage I have ever had, and I am a massage-addict.
The first massage I had was Mukti Mukta - a mix of Balinese body massage, reflexology, and Indian head massage. Subongkot spoke fluent English and adjusted the temperature of the room to my liking, as well as the strength of the massage.
My second massage was a family affair - my wife and 8-year-old daughter in one room, myself in another. My daughter was so relaxed she fell into a deep sleep at the end of the massage and said it was like floating on clouds.
Sala Ananta is a wonderful environment - from the aromas of the oil to the lighting. The therapists are amazing.

Visited July 2013