“Interesting place with so friendly owners”
Review of CIAN - Coffeehouse - CLOSED

CIAN - Coffeehouse
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Santiago, Chile
“Interesting place with so friendly owners”
Reviewed 23 November 2013

I came across with this place while I was looking for a food market. I had a coffee with a carrot muffin. The owners were absolutely friendly and easy going. They gave me some tips about the neighbourhood.

Absolutely worth to spend some time here.

Visited July 2013

Santiago, Region Metropolitana, Chile
“Great Spot”
Reviewed 26 October 2013

This place offers a great cultural center which host itinerant gourmet fairs, design fairs and art expositions among other fun and interesting activities worth your time in Santiago. While you participate of these activities don't hesitate to try the nice variety of local and imported infusions and pastry as well as shop for some gourmet food sold at CIAN´s coffee house.

Visited August 2013
Santiago, Chile
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious food and drinks and great art!”
Reviewed 19 October 2013

Not only is Cian a beautiful and inspiring place to look at, the staff are super friendly (and speak English as well as Spanish!) but the cafe has fantastic muffins, juices, coffee and empanadas (homemade!!)
I run my Bellavista Foto Ruta events from here sometimes and it is such a perfect and interesting environment to meet my clients in and have some refreshments.
I'm craving a muffin as I write this...

Visited October 2013