Open today: 08:00 - 21:00
Review Highlights
Great Horseback Riding Tour

I wanted to horseback ride for my birthday and luckily I was able to find a company that would... read more

Reviewed 29 September 2019
Leoshay
Washington DC, District of Columbia
via mobile
Amazing experience

I had a great experience with this agency here in Chile!! I recommend it to anyone who is looking... read more

Reviewed 15 December 2018
martinpearce178
Munich, Germany
via mobile

All reviews horseback ride horses company airbnb beginners facts
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 February 2016 via mobile

I use Trip Advisor a lot and have never written a review, but I had such a great experience with this tour I felt I had to share...

We had no idea what to expected when booking our tour and I can't express enough how amazing our trip was! My friend and I travel a lot, both together and separately, and this was the best tour we have ever been on. Jana and Victor (our lovely guides) picked us up from our hotel in Santiago and we started on our three day adventure. From the moment we met them we knew we had made a good decision, they were both very enthusiastic and inviting, we instantly felt comfortable. As we all got to know each other, Jana and Victor made some adjustments in our tour planning, truly customizing it for what we wanted to get out of the trip. They were flexible and accommodating. From the restaurants we ate in, to the wineries we visited and accommodations for both nights, we couldn't have been more pleased. We had an amazing taste of some of what Chile has to offer! We are not always the easiest girls to travel with but Jana and Victor were very patient with us and laughed along with our many requests (food, above ground travel, photos and irrational fears)! When they dropped us back off at the end, we honestly didn't want to leave and can't wait to plan our next trip back! We recommended Flecha Extrema to everyone we met on the rest of our trip, we couldn't stop talking about how much fun we had and the new friends we made.

Date of experience: February 2016
FlechaExtrema, Director Comercial at Turismo Flecha Extrema, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2016

Dear Shannon,
Thank you so so much for this review! It´s an honour to know that your first review ever on Tripadvisor - was for us! :) Very grateful, as this helps us a lot to show the work we do and the tailor-made tours we love to offer for all travelleres who come to Chile.
I am sure we will meet again here in Chile and this time - I have some special ideas for you and Jenn. :)
Big hugs!

Reviewed 12 February 2016 via mobile

We went on a glacier hike and hot springs excursion with Turismo Flecha Extrema. It was so fun and they were so welcoming! Jana organized everything for us via email, and even offered us a free ride from the airport. They picked us up In a bus from our hostal at 8am for the day. We were take to a little town for breakfast (included), then up to the mountain in Cajon Del Maipo for the hike. Bumpy ride! The hike was tough given the altitude and incline and there were many guides so we could break into groups by speed. Throughout the hike we took many breaks and got info about the mountain. Getting to the glacier was so exciting and rewarding! When we came back down, the guides had laid out snacks and sandwiches and wine! So nice!!

Then we bussed over to the hot springs for a dip. We headed home after!

Amazing day, great trip for the price, better company :)

Date of experience: February 2016
Reviewed 30 January 2016

We had a magical day hiking in the Andes. Guillermo picked us up at our hotel and we drove ~2 hrs to the start of the hike the last part on a dirt road winding through snow capped peaks to reach a remote destination. We were lucky to spot a condor along the way. I can't say how long we were out or how far we hiked but it was glorious. During the hike we became fast friends with Gui whose sense of humor, warmth, knowledge and appreciation of the natural environment were infectious. We climbed to a spot where the glacier was spilling between the peaks of the mountains. At that elevation (~11-12k ft) the temperatures dropped, but the sky was clear blue, and the sun was brilliant. It was magnificent. The descent was a blast, sliding/running through the snow to get back to the car. We then drove higher into the mountains to top the day off with a luxurious soak in natural hot springs. Who would want to leave such an idyllic spot far up in the Andes with such a wonderful host? It was perfect.

Date of experience: December 2015

Dear Vivian,
Thank you so much for your nice and detailed review! Very appreciated - as we are small company and this helps us so much to show the good work, we try to guarantuee for our travellers. We are so happy you enjoyed the day tour with Guillermo.
Best wishes from Santiago and a big hug!

Reviewed 27 January 2016

We had a fantastic day around Santiago - rock climbing with Pablo and then paragliding with Jana and Victor. All of them picked us up (my fiancé and me) in the morning and then Pablo brought us to Cajon del Maipo where we spent several hours rock climbing. Pablo is a great guy, very funny and you will have more than a pleasant time with him. In the afternoon, Jana and Victor brought us to the north of Santiago where we did paragliding with some spectacular and breathtaking views over Santiago and the Andes for about 15-20 minutes per person, depending on the wind. Jana is super kind and helpful and will always find a way to satisfy your needs. We were a bit difficult (both vegans) but nevertheless, she managed to find a solution :)
All in all - great experience and amazing people! Highly recommend!

Date of experience: January 2016

Dear Aleksandar,
Thank you for your nice words! We are very happy you enjoyed the day tour with your fiance - it was a pleasure to share time with you two.
You are very good rock climbers and full of energy - we hope to see you again someday here in Santiago! Goodluck for all your business plans here in Santiago and please let us know if you feel like climbing again! :)
Best wishes,

Reviewed 18 January 2016

Our family of 5 (2 adults/3 boys) went with Jana & Guillermo on a fantastic ride through the mountains last month while visiting Santiago. We cannot say enough good things about the day including the empanadas and the local cowboys! Thanks for everything! Our highlight while in Santiago!!

Date of experience: December 2015