I was totally shocked when I saw our service apartment. Its located centrally and very safe. Since we took hop on-off bus, the hop on location was very near to our place of stay. We stayed in a 1BHK apartment. Very clean apartment and laundry services. There was a supermarket just next to apartment. We enjoyed our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Andes Hostel & Apartments is located in Barrio Bellas Artes/Lastarria, the trendiest neighborhood in downtown Santiago. We are just walking distance away from the must-visit spots in Santiago: Plaza de Armas, Cerro Santa Lucia, Bellas Artes Museum, Parque Forestal, Bellavista, Cerro San Cristobal, La Moneda (government palace) and Mercado Central. Charming cafes and restaurants of all styles surround Andes Hostel. And if you ever feel like visiting other Santiago neighborhoods, the Bellas Artes Metro Station is right across Andes Hostel. Our Apartments are located just one block away from Andes Hostel, but you have to check-in and check-out at Andes Hostel, in Monjitas 506. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Andes Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Andes Hostel And Apartments
- Andes Hostel & Apartments Hotel Santiago
- Andes Hostel Santiago
- Andes Hostel Hotel Santiago