The Andes apartments are excellent. I didn't stay in the hostel itself, but the apartment is really upscale and clean, for a great price. The location was also excellent. Very near a scenic park and the downtown shopping district.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Andes Hostel & Apartments is located in Barrio Bellas Artes/Lastarria, the trendiest neighborhood in downtown Santiago. We are just walking distance away from the must-visit spots in Santiago: Plaza de Armas, Cerro Santa Lucia, Bellas Artes Museum, Parque Forestal, Bellavista, Cerro San Cristobal, La Moneda (government palace) and Mercado Central. Charming cafes and restaurants of all styles surround Andes Hostel. And if you ever feel like visiting other Santiago neighborhoods, the Bellas Artes Metro Station is right across Andes Hostel. Our Apartments are located just one block away from Andes Hostel, but you have to check-in and check-out at Andes Hostel, in Monjitas 506. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and HostelWorld so you can book your Andes Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Andes Hostel And Apartments
- Andes Hostel & Apartments Hotel Santiago
- Andes Hostel Santiago
- Andes Hostel Hotel Santiago