“Amazing staff”

Ranked #34 of 196 Hotels in Santiago
Sydney, Australia
“Amazing staff”
Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

I had booked one night through a travel agent and pre-paid the room. When I arrived, I was greeted by a friendly lady at reception who spoke English, thankfully, as my Spanish is not great. As it turns out, the travel agent had booked the wrong date! The reception staff was able to find a room, check me in, give me advice on local attractions and facilitate a refund (via the travel agent) of the prepaid room that was booked incorrectly. What could have been a complete nightmare was handled brilliantly and I cannot recommend this hotel enough. There is a restaurant as well which is well priced, great portion sizes and helpful staff.

Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
mariana b, Manager at Holiday Inn Santiago Airport, responded to this review, 26 August 2014
Dear guest,
we really apreciatte your comment ............all our people is focused in giving our guests the best hotel experience, specially at an airport.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (203)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Tel Aviv, Israel
Reviewed 23 August 2014

This hotel is perfectly located, nicely designed and very convenient but the thing which really annoys and you should notice is the Check-in and Check-out times..those are the worst times I have ever seen in any hotel. Were talking about 10:00 CHECKOUT! and 16:00 CHECK-IN!
This is my second time here but the times mentioned above did not effect me since I came in very late and left very early but I imagine if I had a full day than I would really be angry.

Enjoy!
Eli

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 August 2014

Without doubt this is the most convenient stop over if you arrive late and leave early the next day in Santiago. I used the hotel twice within 10 days during my travels. The check in is quick, the room adequate for a one night stay and the food in the restaurant very good. There was no time to use the pool and gym facilities but they looked good and if I had arrived earlier in the day I would have made use of them.
As someone said before on a previous review - a true airport hotel, very convenient.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
mariana b, Manager at Holiday Inn Santiago Airport, responded to this review, 22 August 2014
Dear guest,
thank your very much for your time and comment. We are focused in all those guests who eventually visit the airport and dont want to waste time travelling by taxis o transfer .
sydney
Reviewed 11 August 2014

I stayed one night in this hotel in route to Brasil. I have also stayed in this hotel a few other times several years ago. I have found that the quality of the rooms available plus the facilities (i.e. restaurant, bar and lap pool) have remained constant and of a high level. This hotel is affordable considering how convenient it is (directly across the road from the airport terminal). It is an excellent option if in transit through chile. The professional, friendly service is also excellent. Food was not that good this time around however I still remember having a Chilean salmon dish last time that blow my head off...Strongly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Lima, Peru
Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

We got in late and just wanted to rest as much as possible before the flight the next midday, that was achieved easily. quiet, 20 second walk from the arrivals door, nice breakfast, room impeccable as you'd expect. Helpful staff on the desk, our reservation inexplicably didn’t appear in the system but they we're good to give us a room anyway. I won't hesitate to stay again if we have a long connection here again. But not for those that might want to see Santiago on an overnight stopover.

• Stayed July 2014
Lima, Peru
Reviewed 6 August 2014

I have stayed here twice following long haul flights from Europe. Surprisingly quiet given how close it is to the airport. It is so convenient and rooms, beds are very comfortable. I give 5 stars as the staff are so customer focused. I arrived early and they allowed me an early check-in without charge. Just ask. Note that the hotel does have an early check-out, but they will take care of your luggage until you need them. Has a nice swimming pool too!

Room Tip: Quieter rooms are away from the elevators and at the rear of the hotel.