“The most convenient and worth to stay”

Holiday Inn Santiago Airport
Ranked #36 of 196 Hotels in Santiago
London
“The most convenient and worth to stay”
Reviewed 28 August 2014

Stayed here two nights and my early check in was with out hassle and pleasant one,
the Girl Diana at reception was quite helpful , she immediately recognized the status of gold or Platinum membership always ready to help !!!
Rooms are good , comfy and being next to airport , you hardly disturbed by noises!!!
Break fast was good . very good location if you are travelling, not far from city too!!
OVERALL ITS GOOD TO STAY AND I WILL STAY AGAIN

Room Tip: Avoid rooms towards parking lot !!
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Jaiswal98

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (203)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Adelaide, Australia
Reviewed 27 August 2014

Due to a miss connection to Sydney I stay for a few hours and really make the difference for next fly to Sydney I got to sleep in an amazing bed for 6 hours got a shower change of clothes and full breakfast I will think again next time I my take the option to overnight in Santiago before continuing to Sydney really we'll located just across from the departures

Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 24 August 2014

My wife and I spent a single night at the Holiday Inn Santiago Airport after arriving late from Lima, with an early connection to Concepcion. The hotel is very modern, clean and comfortable. The bed was very comfortable, though we did find the pillows a bit too soft (they give you a choice of softer and firmer pillows, but even the firm ones are very soft). The room and the bathroom have the basic amenities, nothing special (for example, they give you a small coffee maker and provide plastic and paper cups, not ceramic cups, and the bathroom amenities are just the standard shampoo, conditioner and lotion). Our room was in the newer building (of two buildings) facing the parking lot, and it was very quiet.

This hotel has a large bar, as well as a restaurant. It offers room service until 5:30 a.m., when breakfast begins. The staff is polite and helpful.

We paid $232 for the night, a bit pricey for the quality of room, but undoubtedly you are paying for the convenience. The only reason to stay here, of course, is the convenience of an airport hotel when in transit between flights. It is NOT a good location to visit Santiago, as the airport is well out of town and is not surrounded by anything you would visit.

Room Tip: Request a room in the newer, rear building for more quiet. I fear that if you face the airport term...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

I had booked one night through a travel agent and pre-paid the room. When I arrived, I was greeted by a friendly lady at reception who spoke English, thankfully, as my Spanish is not great. As it turns out, the travel agent had booked the wrong date! The reception staff was able to find a room, check me in, give me advice on local attractions and facilitate a refund (via the travel agent) of the prepaid room that was booked incorrectly. What could have been a complete nightmare was handled brilliantly and I cannot recommend this hotel enough. There is a restaurant as well which is well priced, great portion sizes and helpful staff.

Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
mariana b, Manager at Holiday Inn Santiago Airport, responded to this review, 26 August 2014
Dear guest,
we really apreciatte your comment ............all our people is focused in giving our guests the best hotel experience, specially at an airport.
Tel Aviv, Israel
Reviewed 23 August 2014

This hotel is perfectly located, nicely designed and very convenient but the thing which really annoys and you should notice is the Check-in and Check-out times..those are the worst times I have ever seen in any hotel. Were talking about 10:00 CHECKOUT! and 16:00 CHECK-IN!
This is my second time here but the times mentioned above did not effect me since I came in very late and left very early but I imagine if I had a full day than I would really be angry.

Enjoy!
Eli

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 August 2014

Without doubt this is the most convenient stop over if you arrive late and leave early the next day in Santiago. I used the hotel twice within 10 days during my travels. The check in is quick, the room adequate for a one night stay and the food in the restaurant very good. There was no time to use the pool and gym facilities but they looked good and if I had arrived earlier in the day I would have made use of them.
As someone said before on a previous review - a true airport hotel, very convenient.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
mariana b, Manager at Holiday Inn Santiago Airport, responded to this review, 22 August 2014
Dear guest,
thank your very much for your time and comment. We are focused in all those guests who eventually visit the airport and dont want to waste time travelling by taxis o transfer .
sydney
Reviewed 11 August 2014

I stayed one night in this hotel in route to Brasil. I have also stayed in this hotel a few other times several years ago. I have found that the quality of the rooms available plus the facilities (i.e. restaurant, bar and lap pool) have remained constant and of a high level. This hotel is affordable considering how convenient it is (directly across the road from the airport terminal). It is an excellent option if in transit through chile. The professional, friendly service is also excellent. Food was not that good this time around however I still remember having a Chilean salmon dish last time that blow my head off...Strongly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo