2,673 results
All reviews between flights terminal building baggage claim easter island an early flight an overnight stay next morning connecting flight late arrival punta arenas chilli your luggage convenient location stayed one night night's sleep late at night checking in
Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

Perfect clean, friendly business hotel, situated opposite of the airport. Spacious clean rooms with shower and toilet. Nice Bar and restaurant with good choice of mainstream food. Excellent breakfast, even for the early starters. If you are on transit in Santiago, this is your hotel.

Stayed: January 2018
GteGralHolidayInn, Guest Relations at Holiday Inn Santiago Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2018

Thank you for your kind review. It is always very gratifying to find out that our guests had a great stay and leave happy with their hotel choice. We hope you can visit us again.

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

I have stayed at this property several times in previous trips. They were good before even though the price was crazy. I was disappointed this time as the hotel started to take advantage for being so close to the airport. They used to give breakfast so I didn’t realize it wasn’t included now. Considering I have paid more than 200 USD, breakfast was supposed to be not a big addition. What upset me is the receptionis didn’t tell me that was not free and also advised me on the breakfast option price. 14 USD is not a big deal to me but being tricked like this is still upsetting to me.

I know the economic principle on supply and demand but hotel chain like Holidays Inn seem taking it too far. Yes it is convenient location but the hotel is basically no frill hotel. The amenities are basic and the wifi was not reliable and ask me about the food.

My advise is if you really have to be so close to airport because of flight time and ready to pay the price, take this hotel. But if you are not in rush, try the other hotel in airport area. They are worth the price you paid.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
GteGralHolidayInn, Guest Relations at Holiday Inn Santiago Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2018

I am sorry to find out that your recent experience in the hotel could have been better. Your experience is very helpful and contributes to the improvement of our service. We offer different prices, some that include and others that do not include breakfast. This is informed cleary in all of our booking chanels and I am sorry you were not aware of this and felt tricked.
Also, thank you for your Wi-Fi feedback; we will look into this. We hope you can give us a new opportunity and have a good stay.

Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

We stayed here on the way down to Patagonia and on our return, as well. The location is SUPER convenient, as it is located literally steps away from the airport terminal. This was super helpful for when we initially took an early morning flight to fly down to Patagonia, and for when we took a day trip on the same day as our flight back to the USA. Rooms were comfortable and the restaurant offers some good dining. Pool was unfortunately closed, but that is also a nice bonus. Recommend for anyone needing close access to the airport. I would not go with a downtown hotel option if you have early flights or a time crunch, as downtown Santiago is at least a half hour drive from the airport.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your kind words regarding your recent stay. It is always very gratifying to find out that our guests had a great stay and leave happy with their hotel choice.

Reviewed 14 January 2018

Located right outside the airport terminal and very easy to access. We stayed there 3 times on our 4 week trip as we shuttled between flights to and from Easter Island and Patagonia so we got to know the place quite well. Rooms are large, clean and comfortable and in all three rooms we used everything worked and they were quiet - very little aircraft noise.
But you pay a price for the convenience. We paid around $180 for the room ( no breakfast) and food and drinks in the bar were expensive.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
GteGralHolidayInn, Guest Relations at Holiday Inn Santiago Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

Thank you for your comments and for being your hotel of choice during your in-between flights around Chile. We are glad that you have found a consistency in our service during your several stays; this is really relevant for us. Please visit us again!

Reviewed 12 January 2018

Really nice foods and drinks at the bar and the restaurant. The room is beautiful, ar conditional, bathtub, good beds, internet And television. But I have one complain, in the restroom the crew could put toothpaste and toothbrush.

Room Tip: Double bad
Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GteGralHolidayInn, Guest Rekations at Holiday Inn Santiago Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are always happy to find out that our guests enjoyed their stay. For future stays, we do have the Forget Something policy, where you can ask our Front Desk for bathroom amenities like toothpaste. We hope you can visit us again soon!