“Mixed Service”

Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Providencia
Reviewed 2 December 2013

I have been twice, on the first occasion for a business lunch and then with my wife for an evening snack. Food was delicious both times, pasta and pizza but service too variable. The home made breads are good as I experienced at the business lunch but our waiter did not serve the bread on the second visit. The atmosphere is very agreeable and the decor feels authentic. Prices on the menu are on the high side. Would have given 5 stars if the service had been better on the second visit.

1  Thank Spike1947

Reviewed 13 November 2013 via mobile

Delicious! Fine and elegant food. Excellent first quality ingredients.
Really good service. They prepared they own mozarellas and the bread with calamary ink is a dream.

Reviewed 7 October 2013

Excellent service and very fresh & good simplle Italian cuisine,, delicious apetizers, fish, salami & fresh mozzarela, it is definitely a great restaurant and we can recommand this place with a great pleasure. The owner is present and give you all necessary explication and recommand his special of the day...

Reviewed 16 August 2013

My husband has first discovered Rivoli when was staying in a hotel near-by and when we moved to Santiago this was one of the first restaurants he took me too. I must say that the quality of food, the flavors and the really generous portions meant that we kept going back there for me (one week we did 3 trips, which is unusual for us as we always prefer to check out new places!!). Also, you can see that the food there is really "Home-Made", as the jars of passata, mozarella and others are all part of the display. The only thing I miss when I go there is the lack of the actual "Italian vibe" and this is the only reason the place isnt getting 5* from me. Enjoy!

Reviewed 20 June 2013

My husband and I ate at Rivoli last night and had an absolutely amazing meal! We started with the salmon carpaccio which was delicately served with lemon, olive oil, capers and arugula. I had the fish of the day which was a grilled merluza. This dish came with grilled vegetables and a side salad. My husband had the spaghetti with seafood. We each had a wonderful glass of wine that perfectly suited our meals. Our waiter was friendly and informative. The service was impeccable. We will eat there again before we leave Santiago. Thank you for a great experience.