“Amazing food, great service”
Review of Tiramisu

Tiramisu
Ranked #21 of 4,783 Restaurants in Santiago
Cuisines: Chilean
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Las Condes
Reviewed 3 July 2014

The pizzas here i consider the best from santiago and i'm from santiago. They are absolutely delicious. The service is always quick to come no matter how packed the place is, however if you don't arrive before 8:00 pm you may have to wait for seating.

The salads aren't bad either. Good value for great food and the ambiance of an upscale restaurant.

Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

Fun place to enjoy a good authentic pizza in a trendy, popular and lively place in the heart of Santiago's hip business district. Perfect place to meet friends and family for Lunch or Supper. Most inviting, friendly cosy atmosphere. Decorated in a way to ressemble a log cabin from the south of Chile with recycled dark wood it is therefore ideal place to celebrate birthdays with friends and family. And a piece of cake with a candle is on the house whenever you tell them you're celebrating one.
Although a variety of pizzas and calzone are on offer made with authentic Italian ingredients, the menu also includes a vast selection of generous fresh salads, pasta and fish dishes. Despite the fact that it is forever expanding its premises and has gradually taken over the block, people continue to flock like sheep in desperation to get a table. However, with a bit of patience and good will you'll be assured to get one after waiting at one of the 3 bars with a perfectly prepared Pisco Sour. Or you can always phone and book one, especially for a large party. The prices are good, reasonable, fair and haven't changed much in 10 years. Must admit that their Tiramisù is as good as mine! Their pannacotta with forest fruit is delicious.
The Service has without exception been friendly and professional over the years. Always being greeted by the owners at the door gives it a touch of warmth.
Recommend it, has never disappointed me.
Enjoy the Pizzas!!

Reviewed 7 June 2014

This incredible restaurant isn't just about great food. The service was incredible. The GM Francisco (I believe this was his name) took care of us in an incredible manner. One of my businesses I own a restaurant and all I can say is "bravo sir, bravo". On my first night with some colleagues of mine and I dinned here. There were 10 of us and I knew that I would need to find a place to entertain 40 folks while in Santiago. Francisco not only allowed us to be taken care of with this large group, but he allows us to make a reservation for a group this size which normally doesn't happen because of the popularity of this restaurant. Did I mention this was on a friday night at that?

The food was incredible (on both visits and I normally don't visit a place twice so I can try as many places as possible). The camerones were incredible with a smokey type flavor. The Tuna Steak was not only fresh, but had a flavor that cannot be replicated (trust me, I have tried).

Don't miss an opportunity to visit this restaurant. The cost for 40 people to eat and drink was only $1,400

1  Thank Jeremy S
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Whilst in Santiago, you cannot miss this pizza place. Probably not just a regular Pizza place, but a delicatesen itself! Expect nothing but the best pizzas in town and best cocktails aswell. Not to mention the cool athmosphere too. The place gets rammed every night, so calling to make reservations is always a good idea. Bon appetit

Reviewed 19 May 2014

excellent service. I arrived before my guests, they gave a me a comfortable table to wait. Waiter never rushed me. The four cheese pizza and the beef carpaccio were outstanding and very reasonably priced.