“Authentic pizza, pasta and salad”
Review of La Serrana

La Serrana
Ranked #78 of 5,323 Restaurants in Santiago
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Reviewed 31 December 2015 via mobile

Set in a rustic old building this was a very pleasant restaurant with good pizzas, real thing hand made dough and pizza oven. The salad was also very fresh and had good flavours. Well priced for the quality!

2  Thank James T

Reviewed 15 October 2015

If you like Italian food cooked well tgen this the place for you. Restaurants in central Santiago can be hard to find but La Serrana is easy to find and only a block or so from Avenue O'Higgins at Universidad de Chile metro stop. My dining partner and I had a pasta and pizza dish and both were delicious. Tge waiters were attentive and courteous. No wine licence though but I would not really fault La Serrana for that.

2  Thank Tom K
Reviewed 9 September 2015 via mobile

We went late so could only get take away. But the pizza was amazing! Would definitely like to dine in and try out more of the menu. Plus great prices

Reviewed 30 June 2015

I love this place. The seafood pizza was fantastic. It was so good we went twice in our week in Santiago. First visit I had the Carbonara and it was also very very good. The prices are surprisingly affordable for how good it is. Their service was excellent. Very gringo friendly. The server took our picture when we were trying to take a selfie and even offered to get one outside. The restaurant is beautiful inside out and definitely good if you are trying to impress a client or a date. I have tried lots of pizza places in Santiago and this is definitely the best I have had!

Reviewed 24 June 2015 via mobile

Just opened a few days ago. Great food, great friendly and attentive service.

Great simple thin pizzas full of flavour - the Italian way.