“Amazing meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Bijoux RestoBar - CLOSED

Bijoux RestoBar
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
South Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Amazing meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2012

I wish I could go back to this restaurant! The food and service were amazing!!!!! Great great lunch or dinner spot!

• Visited March 2012

Camberwell, Australia
“Fantastic meal and value!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2012

They use market fresh foods to improvise a meal if you let them. We had just and amazing ceviche (first time for us in South America) followed by a different fish dish each that blew us away - and at a very reasonable price.

Visited February 2012
Vancouver, Canada
“This place is the best place I have ever eaten at”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2012

OMG this place was a amazing!! at first I was not sure about the place, b/c it looked sort of dead when when we arrived. The owner of the restaurant sat down and explained the concept of the restaurant to us, how they get fresh food every day and you tell him things you like and don't like and he will make it happen for you. Everything we got was just amazing and so delicious. I do not understand how anyone could not love this restaurant it was so good and priced really good too. Every dish was 7900 pesos. There was another couple from Australia sitting at the table next to us and they said the same thing as we did, it is by far the best restaurant we ate at in Chile and best value too. You have to go to this restaurant, and I am a picky eater too.

• Visited February 2012
dunstable UK
“Top dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 February 2012

Found this place one night while we were staying in Cerro Alegre and it was the best food we had all holiday. When we arrived Sebastian, the chef, sat down with us, explained that there was no menu and asked us what we wanted to eat. I had fish, the other half had a chicken salad and we had a bottle of wine. All in for the equivalent of £20. Fantastic value. We had dinner there twice and both times it was a pleasure to eat there. Highly recommended. By the way the door in at the stop of the stairs may be locked so you will need to knock to get in. Enjoy.

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank stevebrosnan
“What a gem!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2012

My buddy and I were looking for places to have a late dinner on a Thursday night when we decided to look on TripAdvisor. Saw the rating for Bijoux and decided to give it a shot since it's close by. The walk up the hill was not so much fun but the destination was well worth the effort. Never had the chef himself come sit at the table and tell us the restaurant's philosophy, recommended dishes, how he prepares them, etc... Chef Sebastian's passion definitely came through and set the tone for a great meal. Our server Andrea was also very attentive and always had a smile on her face. The food itself was fantastic. We both ordered rockfish (prepared two different ways) and both were amazing! Dessert was a quinoa flan - maybe a bit sweet but nevertheless very satisfying. If I'm ever back in Valparaiso, this is one stop I'd be sure to make again.