“Not fast, but great breakfast”
Review of El Desayunador

El Desayunador
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Berchem, Antwerpen, Belgium
“Not fast, but great breakfast”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

We had breakfast here on a day we had some things to do, but weren't in a hurry. I understand that some reviews describe the service as "slow", but then again, ... is being in a hurry so much more fun?
Be it what it may, we loved the breakfast! They have a broad variety of breakfasts combos. Although I'm more of a classic guy, I had their "energetic" breakfast with fruit and oatmeal and I loved it! My son had a more standard breakfast and he loved his. After all, the place is called "El Desayunador" for a reason!

• Visited April 2014

Cosmopolis, Washington
“Fun stop near Cerro Concepcion”
Reviewed 14 April 2014

A relaxing spot for afternoon coffee after exploring the hills and art galleries of Cerro Concepcion. Reasonably priced (we had coffee, juice, sandwich and cake). Nothing particularly unique in terms of food for the area, but just the atmosphere for coffee with the more bohemian crowd.

• Visited March 2014
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Would have loved more time here”
Reviewed 8 April 2014

We went to El Desayunador just before going to the bus terminal leaving us with only 30 minutes at the restaurant. In this respect, they were effective and our food came fast (though we were there early with only one other table). My friend got a fruit salad with musli and I got the Brunch. It was great to finally find a place that actually serves good breakfast, instead of the usual coffee and medialunes.If you love breakfast this is the place to go!

Visited April 2014
Santiago, Chile
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good price/quality and poor service”
Reviewed 8 April 2014

The restaurant is very well located and the relationship price/quality is very good. However, from my personal experience the service is very poor and slow. I was there for an hour to have a basic breakfast while only 3 more tables were occupied. Also, they forgot part of my breakfast which I needed to reclaim.

Visited April 2014
Deventer, The Netherlands
“What a pity....”
Reviewed 1 April 2014

The place has a lot of character, and almost everything for a pleasant stay. Unfortunately they miss the point. And that's just serve a decent cup of coffee and a nice sandwich. Both were of very poor quality. Unbelievable they ask those prices for dark water and a ????

Visited March 2014