“Delicious!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Panajachel, Guatemala
“Delicious!”
Reviewed 9 August 2014

I love me some good coffee and have a hard time finding anything worthwhile in Chile, the land of Nescafe. This place has very good prices and the coffee is awesome. The desserts and pastries are also top-notch. I also like the ambiance a lot. It was the best coffee I've had in Chile, hands down. And the carrot cake, blackberry muffin, and submarine hot chocolate were scrumptious. I thought the prices were very reasonable and you get a lot of value for your money. I'll be back for sure.

• Visited August 2014

Vina del Mar, Chile
“one of top 5 cafe's in Valparaiso”
Reviewed 7 August 2014

I went to Puerto Blanco with my dad for breakfast. And we can only say "Amazing!!"
First thing, the place: is perfectly decorated (for my taste), the seats, tables, second floor (is really low so mind your head ahah), all the place is really beautiful.
Second, the food: "you are gonna eat everything!", my dad had something with cinnamon which was really tasty, while I had the carrot cake, amazing, this has to be one of the best cake's that I've ever had. Also the coffees were really good, good quality of the grain, good smell and even better flavor. Also the served with the typical figures that they made on top of the coffee, which is nice (at least for me).
Third, the price: "really good relation between quality and price", I would even say that they charge less than the should.
In summary, go for it!

• Visited June 2014
Melbourne
“Great coffee”
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

I was recommended this cafe for the coffee so i went with high expectations. I really enjoyed my coffee here. I wasn't disappointed.

debowes14
“You couldn't ask for more!”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

My partner and I had read about Puerto Blanco on trip advisor and decided to check it out! It was around lunch time and so we decided to split a sandwich before getting down to business with the carrot cake! Suffice it to say, the coffee, food and desert were all sublime! Our sandwich consisted of a grainy Dijon with tomato and some of the most tender eggplant I have ever enjoyed! The carrot cake was immaculate! We could not recommend this place more highly!

• Visited June 2014
La Paz
“Best coffee ”
Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

We stumbled on this cafe this afternoon quite by chance. We can honestly say we've found the best coffee in South America. Just wonderful!
If you're planning a trip to Valparaiso you should definitely stop for coffee and muffins here. So glad we found it.