This hotel was one of the biggest surprises ever for me. This hotel is a Holiday Inn Express?
The level of service, the decoration, the bed, the bathroom, the breakfast are way way above what you would normally get from a Holiday Inn Express at the United States.
- Bed comfort. Not too hard, not too soft, great pillows
- Spotless clean
- Service is amazing and polished. Reminds me of a Conrad (see below example)
- Seems like it is a newly built modern hotel
- Everything else is great
- Perhaps the location could be better and I assume that plays into the branding decision. However taxis are cheap and safe.
Example of the amazing service I received:
- I got to the hotel at around 1:30AM and mentioned the gentleman at the front desk that I would like to tour the city the following day. He briefly gave me an overview of the touring option and by 2AM I had a confirmed car and guide ready at a cheaper price than what I was able to find on the Internet. Wow! IF management reads this can someone get this guy a bonus or something?
- We had a fridge in our room, but no freezer, so the day before I checked out I asked the front desk if they have a freezer somewhere in the room for my ice-pack. They actually took the ice-pack to the nearby restaurant and picked it up the following morning at check-out. Wow!
I would like to congratulate for the management and the staff for running probably the best Holiday Inn Express I have ever stayed at.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Express Quito Hotel is located at Francisco de Orellana Avenue, one of the most important in the Ecuador's capital city. It is situated in the financial and commercial area, surrounded by state-of-the-art shopping, cultural and tourism centers. 45 Minutes away from new Mariscal Sucre Airport in Tababela. Its location offers immediate access to the trendy area of the city with local bars and restaurants and the wonderful Old City of Quito, Cultural World Heritage Site. Its modern architecture is aesthetically and functionally integrated to a house built in the 50s, considered to be City Heritage. In an environment of great hospitality and excellent service. Holiday Inn Express Quito Hotel welcomes you to Quito and Ecuador. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Quito reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Quito Hotel Quito