I stayed with my daughter (aged 20) for 3 nights at the beginning and end of our travels in Ecuador. We were extremely well looked after by everyone, and made to feel very much at home. The owners (everyone seems to be family) even provided 2 free airport transfers each way (my daughter and I arrived from different destinations) including a departure at 4.45 am! Rooms are simple but comfortable, and the hotel is perfect for arriving and departing Quito, being close to the airport. It's a bit out of the centre but taxis are cheap so no problems. Thoroughly recommended and thanks again to everyone (Monica, Charlie the guys and of course Olga).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are an establishment with more than 19 years of experience. Our goal is to make you feel at home !! We offer the services that you will only find in a hotel. We are located in a safe place, close to banks, parks, C.Comercials, sites of historical interest, access to transport and gastronomic places.We will provide information on all this! Our rooms are some very spacious to accommodate families and others for 1 or 2 people. All have private bathroom- wifi- hot water- cable TV- laundry- garage and facilities in the with the kitchen. We normally only serve under reservations. Our staff is very friendly and we want you to feel good, to talk and talk about our cultures ... Come, meet and enjoy !! Your home in Quito ...Comfort and excellent localization. You will enjoy staying with us. We are looking forward to receiving you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, HostelWorld and HRS so you can book your Hostal Isla Isabela reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostal Isla Isabela Hotel Quito
- Hostal Isla Isabela Quito