I realise you can´t expect much for a place that is so cheap however it could be much better than what it is. I wouldn´t stay there again.
- Good location, can walk to old town & new town
- It would have a good kitchen if it wasn´t always dirty, unwashed dishes everywhere, dog food on benches.
- Common areas filthy and smells
- don´t empty the bathroom bins for the whole time we were there. Best to pack some toilet paper.
- Pillows possibily the worst we have come across. Actually woke up with dimples on my face because they are that lump.
- Don´t get Laundry done there. We were due to check out but they hadn´t done our washing. When we asked about it they seemed to have just forgotten about it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hostal Marsella is located in the north of the city center, close to the main tourist attractions and public transport in the city. Our rooms are cozy to meet the needs of our customers. The hostel has rooms with private bathrooms and others with shared bathroom, all of them are simple, cozy and comfortable, the hostel is a colonial house and is run by an Ecuadorian family, have been working approximately 38 years serving our customers. We have cafeteria services, laundry, book exchange, daily cleaning, we have a terrace with a great view and space or area for smokers. Attentively Stuart and Gabriela ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Hostal Marsella reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.