“Very good Asian cuisine”
Review of ZAO

ZAO
Reserve with OpenTable
ZAO is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 1,552 Restaurants in Quito
Price range: US$9 - US$25
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 17 October 2013

I love Asian food and this restaurant manages to combine Japanese, Chinese, Thai and others to create a very good menu. The dishes we had were faultless and it was not expensive bearing in mind the quality. I wish I had this kind of restaurant in my home city! Very good indeed, well worth trying but do book because it is very popular.

Reviewed 15 October 2013 via mobile

Nice decor, great ambiance, good service and awesome food...spicy Pad Thai was incredible!!! Good wine list for an Asian restaurant. I fully recommend!

Reviewed 13 October 2013

Delicious Asian food at good prices in a very nice place and good service. Recommended for both friends and business.

Reviewed 8 October 2013 via mobile

I had a Vietnamese soup: it was fresh and clean tasting with good quality meat and a long tray of toppings and condiments. I was eating on my own and felt really comfortable. Lovely ambience and attentive service. Would definitely recommend!

Reviewed 24 September 2013

I went with my coworkers to this restaurant! It was our first time and we were not disappointed. The food is just delicious, and the restaurant is nice decorated. The service was fast and the prices were reasonable. I will recommend this place to anyone who loves Asian food!