“Cute restaurants”

Ranked #5 of 70 Coffee & Tea in Quito
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Ecuadorean
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: A place full of energy, delicious Ecuadorian food, fresh dishes and nice people around. Wild brunch, surrounded by wonderful mountains and green fields.
Reviewed 17 February 2014 via mobile

This traditional restaurant is a great find. Menu has plenty of options and I got the lunch special for 7- soup, entree, dessert and drink and it was delicious! We went there for lunch on a weekend and it was packed! Great tasty juice .

Reviewed 2 February 2014 via mobile

My wife and I were traveling back from doing the Quilotoa Loop to Quito and our guide Lincoln Jabra suggests this restaurant. As usual he made another great recommendation. Food was high quality with excellent taste. The portions are huge and most can be shared. Service is more than adequate. If you are traveling by here on your way to or from Cotopaxi plan on stopping here for a great meal.

1  Thank Cozysdad
Reviewed 11 January 2014 via mobile

The freshest dairy ingredients. They stop seating at 5pm. A must stop for weary travelers. The gift shop sells wood products at double the price of San Antonio de Ibarra.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

El Cafe de la Vaca offers great food and atmosphere at a reasonable price. I definitely plan to return to this unique place.

Reviewed 24 September 2013

I stop by this place on my way to Cotopaxi, my friends and I were very happy with the service and the food! Our breakfast was delicious! I would love to comeback with my family and try other dishes!