“Comfortable, Fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Mountain Views Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Quito
Mountain Views Inn
Ranked #106 of 228 Quito B&B and Inns
Denver, Colorado
“Comfortable, Fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 February 2012

I felt immediately "at home" upon arrival to the inn. The large guest house is beautifully appointed, and has great amenities for Ecuadorian standards. The bed was comfy, the room was clean, and there is even a heated outdoor pool with a BBQ and gazebo area for hanging out after a great day of tours. I always felt safe and taken care of...and the tours were a blast!!! Perfectly organized. I loved the zip line :). Stay here for your Ecuador home-base and you won't miss a beat! I will be back to try out the Galapagos trip next time!!

• Stayed January 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank JaimeGV

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 February 2012

I've never been outside the United States until I took this trip to Mountain Views Inn. After a very difficult few years I needed to get away and I didn't really know what to expect. Wow what a beautiful place. The views are amazing, the activities are extremely fun and exciting. And Robert really welcomes you into Ecuador like a professional but fun personable host. I'm sure to return.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Hank G
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 February 2012

Ecuador is stunning and a must-see in your lifetime. Our host, Robert made the trip that much more memorable. He was gregarious and funny and most importantly knew exactly where to go, what to do and was the perfect addition to guiding us on this trip.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Andrew O
Aurora, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 January 2012

We were very impressed with Mountain Views Inn. We have not traveled outside of the states very much, and were concerned with the crime and being "gringo'd" was a classic worry. We opted for the tours offered through the Bed & Breakfast and felt at ease when our driver, JP, looked after our valuables, carried our extra bags of souvenirs, oh and took some great pictures of us :), more than a driver; a local. Our host David, made us feel like family, and in retrospect, we would have convinced more of our family to enjoy this trip knowing what we know now about Mountain view Inn, and the tours!

I think they have 11 rooms, which could have accommodated our entire family, that would have been a blast! Next time...

• Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank DrDiesel21
Lima, Peru
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 January 2012

My wife and I stayed at MVI in late December 2011. Big beautiful home site with plenty of room to roam, large rooms are inviting and a welcomed change to the normal Quito fare.
Many B&B are small with shared common areas, sometimes with the family. Not the case here, a house to yourself but with plenty of staff to take care of all our questions. The owners have relationships with tour operators so we got a fair price and we felt taken care of while we travelled the surrounding areas during the day (Otavalo market, Middle of the world, horseback riding, zip-line, waterfall). After a long day of site seeing, we had great Ecuadorian meals which added to the authentic experience. I have long given up on hotels, and now search for the best B&B's, this one got to the top of the list fast. Oh- wifi and a stateside number for the just in case, a great touch.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank jondoetraveler
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 January 2012

Looking for an action packed warm winter getaway, I decided to go to Ecuador. It was a fun trip filled with hiking, biking, rafting, zip lining and meeting amazing people. Led by our fearless leader Rob, he took us to volcanoes, a bullfight, open markets, Quito town square, authentic Ecuadorian restaurants and much more. Definitely a trip that took me out of my NYC pavement and gave me the opportunity to experience nature and meet new people from around the country.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank Rachel M
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 January 2012

My week stay in Ecuador at The Mountain Views Inn was one of the best weeks of my life. Our host Robert ensured that everyday was filled with adventure; each day more exciting than the day before. We went hiking in the mountain tops above Quito, horseback riding, mountain biking in Chiche Canyon, ziplining in Mindo, whitewater rafting, visits to indigenous towns, waterfalls and volcanic lakes, and soaked in the Papallacta hot springs. And of course, who could forget the amazing meals prepared for us each day at the Inn, allowing us to sample the fresh fruit, vegetables and cuisine of Ecuador.

I still smile ear to ear when I remember being in Ecuador and will always long to go back.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with friends