I stayed for 2 nights after a Cotopaxi hike and while the in-room giant tub was great for sore legs, I was expecting far more for the amount paid. Room was clean as is all Marriott rooms. But......
- No microwave in the room was a huge disappointment. We had a lot of frozen stuff that we couldn't use thanks to lack of a microwave. Even regular Courtyards have this facility.
- No free wifi in-room and free wifi available in lobby only for 4hr a day.
- No complimentary breakfast. While there was a huge paid buffet spread available, it also costed 20$ per person.
- The front desk staff also gave us some misleading information to get us to avail of the Marriott hourly vehicle while heading to Pinchincha teleferico. We didn't appreciate this.
- And, worst of all, there was no free water available to fill one's water bottles!
The hotel gives you a taxi for $50 to the airport but it only costs $22$ in a regular yellow cab. It is a great room in a great location but a little too snooty.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visit Quito, Ecuador in style when you stay in the JW Marriott Hotel Quito. Our luxury hotel is ideally located near the area's best dining, shopping, attractions and entertainment. Take advantage of our full service spa, decadent restaurants, state-of-the-art fitness center and gorgeous pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your JW Marriott Hotel Quito reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Quito
- Marriott Hotel Quito
- Marriott Quito
- Quito Marriott