“Perfect location in Quito and awesome service”
Review of Sheraton Quito

Sheraton Quito
Ranked #7 of 112 Hotels in Quito
Reviewed 6 December 2013

This is a nice Hotel, with all the amenities you expect for a Sheraton. Located in the heart of the city, a very nice area full of business, restaurants, shopping mall, parks. Definitely a great city to visit and this Hotel is in the perfect location.
The best part is the great service they have. Friendly staff always willing to help.
The breakfast buffet is awesome, great quality food and variety
If I come back to Quito I will take this Hotel again.

Room Tip: Come to breakfast efore 10h30
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank JMBV
Write a ReviewReviews (1,164)

Reviewed 3 December 2013

I stayed here on my way to the Galapagos Island and on my return trip home from there. All I can say is this place is the best. It was very comfortable and clean, we were even upgraded to a junior suite. There is a mall right down the street where I was even able to get black Friday deals! The staff was very attentive and accommadating. They spoke dual languages to make everyone feel at home. I appreciated my time here and would definatley reccommend this place to anyone going to Quito for any reason.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank mrcoates72
Reviewed 23 October 2013

I had the opportunity to stay with you twice on my last trip to Ecuador. I truly appreciated the upgrade to your high floor JR Suite room. It was quite brilliant! Plenty of room for Nathan and I to feel comfortable. A great view as well! Your property is fantastic, the Staff are incredible, and the value is amazing!
It was a great stay and all the staff were so helpful and caring towards my Son and I. The breakfast buffet each morning was awesome! fresh food and not expensive! Also the Executive Lounge was first rate!
Special mention for Carolina, your Quality Assurance Manager. I had a small issue with Taxi Driver on a fare dispute and she took charge and resolved everything for me in such a professional and attentive way! It really created a great sense of comfort and assistance! I am in her gratitude!
Since Starwood Platinum member's spend almost more time sleeping in a hotel then they do in their own beds its great to know you make them feel so "at home"!

Room Tip: Book on the high floors for best views of the city skyline.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Baba M
sheUIO, Gerente at Sheraton Quito, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2013

Hello BabaDas,

I was very pleased to learn how much you enjoyed your stay with us and I would like to thank you for letting me know how impressed you were with the service you received. Your kind comments are greatly appreciated. Customer care is amongst our highest priorities and it is always gratifying to receive such praise. I have brought your comments to the attention of those concerned.

Please anything you need don’t hesitate to contact me or Carolina, it’ll be a pleasure to assist you.

Have a good week and hope to have you in Sheraton Quito, your home, next year.

Best regards,

Reviewed 30 September 2013

Congratulations to the entire staff of this fantastic business hotel. Ever since the first contact upon arrival into Quito and meeting the concierge waiting for you at the hotel, until departure of the hotel itself was I greeted by name by each of the associates that I made contact with. Great experience not only for me, but for all those traveling with me. Keep it up as I will be back!

Room Tip: Club Floor makes all the difference even more!
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
sheUIO, Gerente at Sheraton Quito, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2013

Dear PTYBob

Greetings from Sheraton Quito Hotel.
We appreciate your comments regarding your latest experience with us and we would like to thank you for this feedback and for your preference to our brand. Your opinion certainly assist us through our continuously process of improvement.
Certainly, this feedback assists us to set a higher standard of quality and efficiency confirming Sheraton Quito as an excellent hotel choice.
Once again thank you for sharing your experience with us. We surely hope to see you soon back at our hotel.

Reviewed 19 September 2013

I stayed here for two nights on business. The rooms are clean and very spacious with plenty of plug sockets. Breakfast is good but expensive if not in with your room rate. Staff are ver good and speak English which as a non Spanish speaker was a great help.
As in other hotels in Ecuador the only negative was that they don't replace any bathroom toiletries unless you completely finish them which was a little irritating.
Well placed for access to the business area and plenty of hotel taxis around.
Would definitely stay here again

Room Tip: Rooms on 6th floor were clean and quiet
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
sheUIO, Gerente at Sheraton Quito, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2013

Dear gottal

Thank you for taking the time to contact us concerning your recent stay at our Hotel. Thanks you for your valuable comments about our services and for your kind suggestions, they will help us to motivate and keep providing the service that our guests deserve.
It's a real satisfaction for us that your recent stay has been excellent.
We hope to have you again in our hotel to provide the quality service you deserve.
Meanwhile if you have any questions, suggestions or additional requests please contact us, we will be happy to assist you.
Kind regards

Reviewed 8 September 2013

Liked this hotel, the service the breakfasts and the rooms
People at the lobby were very friendly and always willing to help
Amazing breakfast...
The only problem with this hotel - no swimming pool :(

Room Tip: Higher floor rooms are better
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business

Dear Giddik

Thank you for taking the time to contact us concerning your recent stay at our Hotel, we would like to thank you for this feedback and for your preference to our brand. Your opinion certainly assist us through our continuously process of improvement.

Looking forward to host you soon.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

Everytime I go to Quito, the choice is always Sheraton. The hotel is very well located, new instalations, outstanding services and a good price. The restaurant inside the hotel is also very good. I consider a very good option both for business or tourism.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank marcos7000
sheUIO, Gerente at Sheraton Quito, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2013

Dear Marcos7000

Thank you for your kind feedback about your experience at our Hotel. We really appreciate this comment and are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us the same that you enjoyed our Restaurant.

We hope to have you here again in your next visit to Quito.

If you have any inquiries please contact us it will be a pleasure to assist you.