The hotel staff were very nice and it was in a decent area of Quito but $140 is way too high a price for a this lower standard hotel and the to pay another $35.00 for breakfast was just too much........we felt ripped off!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the best and most centric area of the city, The Hotel Rio Amazonas is the best option for lodging. be it that you are traveling for business of pleasure we are alwasy here to serve you. Visit our property that through constant remodeling promotes smart environmental safety practices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Rio Amazonas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rio Amazonas Internacional Quito
- Rio Amazonas Internacional Hotel
- Hotel Rio Amazonas Quito