We spent several nights in this hotel, returning to Quito from various directions in Ecuador. The staff were helpful and friendly, the rooms very comfortable. We found the front rooms on the upper floors to be best, as you were further away from street noise, but they were roomier than the back rooms. The 24/7 opening hours of the café were useful, but there are other good restaurants within walking distance. Overall it was great value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the best and most centric area of the city, The Hotel Rio Amazonas is the best option for lodging. be it that you are traveling for business of pleasure we are alwasy here to serve you. Visit our property that through constant remodeling promotes smart environmental safety practices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Rio Amazonas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rio Amazonas Internacional Quito
- Rio Amazonas Internacional Hotel
- Hotel Rio Amazonas Quito