I stayed one night in a single bedroom with private bathroom
- Good location in a quiet street near a nightlife area (restaurants, bars...)
- Excellent value for money (i paid 9$)
- Fast wifi, hot shower, kitcher, TV room, free computer...
- Breakfast included (fresh juice, bread and jam, eggs, hot drink)
- Staff dont speak english
- The first day, the girl from the staff was really rude... I was coming back to the hostel after lunch and just after i went into the hostel, the girl was yelling " SHUT THE ENTRANCE DOOR" but this door was allready opened before me and even if it was not, you can ask the same thing in a polite way... The next day a friend was visiting me and just after we entered in the hostel, the same girl told us "NO VISITOR IN PRIVATE ROOM, ONLY IN COMMON AREA !"
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are situated in the best and quite street of La Mariscal District,the touristic heart of Quito, close to everything you will required. We have:sharing dorms, sharing bath room and private bath rooms with TV sat. All include a great bufet breakfast.Communal services:sitting rooms, patios,terraces,kitchen with free hot beberages. Free internet and WiFi, free luggage storage and use of safe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com and HostelWorld so you can book your Posada Del Maple reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.