My husband and I recently stayed at Hostal de La Rabida as part of a 17 day holiday in Ecuador/Galapagos. The hotel is well situated in the Mariscal area (though we spent most of our time in the Old Town) The service we received from this hotel was first class. The staff were all helpful and charming. For example I discovered I was allergic to the detergent used for the bedding, my sheets were immediately re washed and my laundry re done at no extra charge. The hotel had a lovely sitting area with an open fire which you could sometimes share with the pet rabbit Brownie. The food was also excellent. Highly recomended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel de La Rabida is an old traditional home recently restored into a first class, charming Quito hotel. We offer our guests the gracious atmosphere and style of a beautiful vacation home located in the heart of Quito, Ecuador near most places of historical and tourist interest as well as restaurants, banks, travel agencies and shops. With only 11 charming and tastefully decorated rooms, Hostal de la Rabida is a very special Quito hotel in which to enjoy your stay in our beautiful city. For those travelling in the company of their furry friends, you'll be happy to know that we are a pet-friendly hotel and will gladly accept any and all guests that plan to visit with their pets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hostal de La Rabida reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostal De La Rabida Hotel Quito
- Hostal De La Rabida Quito