Excellent, clean, well managed, friendly and warm place to stay. The owners are wonderful and very helpful. While the place is not as "charming" as Veija Cuba, the atmosphere is terrific....they have a lovely main room with comfy couches and we had a fire the night I arrived - and I met lots of great folks from UK and NZ. I would stay here again....oh yes, forgot the food - fantastic! they have an on-site chef....and they gave me the best scotch broth ever!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel de La Rabida is an old traditional home recently restored into a first class, charming Quito hotel. We offer our guests the gracious atmosphere and style of a beautiful vacation home located in the heart of Quito, Ecuador near most places of historical and tourist interest as well as restaurants, banks, travel agencies and shops. With only 11 charming and tastefully decorated rooms, Hostal de la Rabida is a very special Quito hotel in which to enjoy your stay in our beautiful city. For those travelling in the company of their furry friends, you'll be happy to know that we are a pet-friendly hotel and will gladly accept any and all guests that plan to visit with their pets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hostal de La Rabida reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostal De La Rabida Hotel Quito
- Hostal De La Rabida Quito