“My favorite place”

The Pancake House
Ranked #801 of 1,660 Restaurants in Quito
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I want to begin mentioning that the service in this place has never been good, the waitresses are not always polite but the american breakfast and the pancakes are extremely good and tasty. It has been my favorite place for years and that’s enough for me. They make you wait but it is completely worthy. The place is nice specially if you sit next to the window.

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

Terrible Service. Terrible food. Se ordered a chocolate pancake that Was somehow good. The regular one was terrible and the chochip as well.

Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

Food mediocre and expensive. Tables dirty. The whole place smelled of cleaning products. Have not and would not return

Reviewed 8 August 2016

This was just what we needed. It's across the street from the mall and around the corner from Parque Carolina. The portions were generous. Several fresh fruit juice options. Yummy and quick.

Reviewed 15 September 2015

The service was great. The food was ok. I ordered a cappuccino which was obviously a mix. The highlight of our meal was the Mickey Mouse shaped pancake that my five year old ordered. (Which he LOVED) I don't know if I would go back... But I'm glad I went once!