“Good choice for Peruvian sushi in Quito”
Review of Maki

Maki
Ranked #61 of 1,358 Restaurants in Quito
Price range: US$8 - US$20
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: In Maki you will find Quito's best sushi, in a unique Japanese-Peruvian style that is not to be missed. Maki has a casual and cozy atmosphere in which to share your best moments with friends. Maki has a ALL YOU CAN EAT menu everyday in which you can try 20 of our best sushi rolls for lunch or dinner. Maki also has private karaokes where you can celebrate your events with sushi and great coctails. Now visit us in our second location in Paseo San Francisco - Cumbaya.
Otavalo, Ecuador
“Good choice for Peruvian sushi in Quito”
Reviewed 14 November 2013

I have now eaten at Maki twice. My 23 year old daughter recommended it, and indeed it is popular spot with a young crowd, and the music reflects that (kind of unfortunately, but I asked them to turn it down a bit since the older generation was treating. My daughter even concurred that the music was kind of intrusive). We had a large assortment of rolls each time we visited which were all quite good, and some were unique and exceptional with a decernible Peruvian/Ecuadorian influence. I forget the name of the roll served in large flat spoons but it was absolutely lovely both times I visited, so you should request it by description. The waiters were friendly, enthusiastic and knowledgeable, and prices actually quite reasonable.

Visited October 2013

• Korean first
“One of th best ones”
Reviewed 4 August 2013

Not only th best sushi I have ever had in Quito but also th best restaurant. You must try th desserts n maricos al fuego. My couple n me didn't had a reservation bt we were lucky to get serve I recommend u to have a reservation

• Visited August 2013
Quito
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Sushi lovers...go for it!”
Reviewed 24 June 2013

It's not just a sushi restaurant...it has a broad variety of meals, but, being a sushi lover, I try to visit restaurants that offer this awesome dish. I decided to get in this restaurant to try it out and it turned out to be one of the best decisions I've ever made. the food was absolutely delicious, the seasoning was original and the presentation was fabulous. The waiters,always with a smile, make you feel welcome and at ease. They are quick and efficient and the restaurant itself is very beautiful...we had a wonderful night...I strongly recommend it.

• Visited June 2013
Belgium
“Japanese fusion with a creative twist”
Reviewed 7 March 2013

A brand new restaurant in Quito, that serves a very creative Japanese fusion. I think we can say it is the best sushi we have had in town! Highly recommended to have a different culinary experience. The menu also serves main dishes besides the broad sushi choice. The tasty cocktails and the very attentive service make the experience complete. Don't forget to try the special desserts!

• Visited March 2013