“Great Coffee Experience - Ecuador”
Review of The Coffee Academy

The Coffee Academy
Ranked #25 of 31 Coffee & Tea in Quito
Price range: US$1 - US$5
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We are a specialized company for Barista Training to coffee shops, restaurants, hotels, etc.. and We have our own Coffee Shop.
Quito, Ecuador
“Great Coffee Experience - Ecuador”
Reviewed 16 December 2013

It is definitely a great place to find great coffee. I like coffee a lot but only when it is well made and definitely The Coffee Academy was. Aditionally, in my visit to this place, I went with a friend of mine who REALLY is a coffee addict and sort of an expert always evaluating coffees and she loooved it, so I think it is more than proved the great product they offer.. Hope to be there again soon.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank DeeJayOrtiz

Royal Tunbridge Wells, United Kingdom
“GREAT ECUADORIAN COFFEE - FANTASTIC ESPRESSO!”
Reviewed 23 September 2013

I stumbled across this coffee shop, only a couple of blocks from the foche...and WOW! The coffee is 100 times better, so much love and care taken into making every espresso, ristretto, cappucino, latte etc.

Andres really knows what hes talking about, from several visits I have learnt more about coffee than I could imagine.

Its not just a cup of coffee its an education!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank hdog12345
“This place knows coffee.”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

When we first traveled to Ecuador I couldn't wait for some of the best, and most fresh coffee in the world. Unfortunately this was not the case at many shops. I take pride in coffee and have been a barista and a few upscale restaurants, so naturally when I order an espresso or restretto, I expect at least a little quality. Well a friend of mine told us about The Coffee Academy and how great it was. Figuring I had nothing to lose I tried it. This place is BY FAR the best place to get a cup of coffee in Quito, believe me on this. The owner's name is Andres and he is the man. The first time I walk in I chat with him about coffee and tell him I was a barista at some point. Now the cool part about The Coffee Academy is the name actually means something, Andres teaches people the fine art of barista training, and is very passionate and intelligent about the process. So if you're in Quito and want a great latte, cappuccino, or espresso GO here, you will thank Andres. If you're interested in classes inquire about them!

Visited August 2013
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Good coffee, nice place”
Reviewed 25 August 2013

The title says it all: good coffee in a nice place. They have an Italian machine which makes good coffees. Lots of choice and there are snacks to go with it like brownies and apfelstrudel. Staff is friendly and speaks English

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank flipflopfiles
Trabuco Canyon
“Great service!”
Reviewed 17 August 2013

The owner and his daughter were absolutely charming, and funny. The coffee was strong, which works for many people. The pastries could you some work. The building is fantastic - colorful and warm.

Visited July 2013