“Great Dinner; Wonderful Service”
Review of EL Deck - CLOSED

EL Deck
Cuisines: French, Italian, Swiss
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 July 2014

We ended up at El Deck when our taxi driver could not find the restaurant we were looking for, which was really fortuitous since El Deck is a great dining experience. Wonderful food, lots of wine and cocktail choices in a quiet room overlooking the City. I usually do not drink liquor but I could not resist having one of the amazing cocktails they serve. For dinner, I would recommend the steak. The staff was attentive at all times, as they went out of their way to make us feel at home. The service was top quality, but not rushed. This was really quite a find.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Great lunch in upscale neighborhood of Quito. Steak perfectly prepared..superb wine..good service. Better get there before it
is discovered.

Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

The dinner was awesome, unique flavor.

I have not never tried a Carpaccio's Salmon before like the one I ate.

I would absolutely recommend to visit and have some fun.

Reviewed 27 March 2014

This restro loft bar is in a quiet area just outside of the Mariscal madness. The food is excellent and the recent change of menu has brought together meat eaters and fish eaters alike. The service is discreet and attentive and the food is excellent. The steaks are delicious and perfectly cooked. The decor is subdued and you have the choice of eating inside or outside. Good cocktails and wine list too. It is a great place to sit and have a cocktail and perhaps a meal later. They generally have a DJ playing but never too loud or overwhelming.

2  Thank JosephineSalvador
Reviewed 22 December 2013

I first went here for a Christmas party this year and was impressed by the ambience and service. I went back a week later with a girlfriend of mine. They did not disappoint. The food was excellent, the service impeccable. There was live music, not over powering, just nice. The management checked on us a couple of times to make sure everything was OK. Definitely will be back.

1  Thank Moroccoadventurer