Overall we liked this hotel. It is located in the New Town close to many good restaurant and the Parque El Ejido. The rooms are large, clean and nicely decorated. Also the bathrooms are clean and modern. The personnel is very helpful and friendly.
What we did not like
- phone did not work, but they tried to charge us for our attempts to use it
- the breakfast is mediocre
(Could be a showcase for the restaurant, which consequently we did not try.)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This chic hotel with spa and gym facilities is in the heart of the lively Mariscal district. All rooms have city views and free Wi-Fi. Massage sessions can be booked. At Hotel Reina Isabel guests can relax in the sauna room or visit El Ejido Park, 6 blocks away. Quito's historic center is 4.8 km away. Air-conditioned rooms at Reina Isabel are elegantly styled with parquet floors, upholstered chairs and an earth-toned palette. The suites have iPod docking stations and some of them have hot tubs. A american breakfast with regional jams, bread and coffee can be enjoyed daily. Lumo Restaurant offers international cuisine and room service. Argento Lounge bar serves after-dinner drinks. Shuttle service to Mariscal Sucre Airport, can be arranged. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your Hotel Reina Isabel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Reina Isabel Hotel