“Amazing custom boots!” 5 of 5 bubbles

La Mundial Custom Boots
Ranked #29 of 37 Shopping in Quito
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: La Mundial Custom Boots offers a wide variety of fully-custom equestrian and fashion boots, as well as men's shoes. Choose your design and leather and we'll ship them home to you. Or, select from our range of standard-sized Hacienda Collection boots, ready to wear! La Mundial Custom Boots are worn by equestrians all over the world, including by the Canadian Eventing Team in the 2012 London Olympics. With over 100 years experience in crafting both fashion and equestrian boots, we were also recently featured on CNN en Espanol.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Washington DC, District of Columbia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing custom boots!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2014

I first heard of La Mundial through my sister who lives in Quito. When I visited her I went to the factory to get measured and selected the "fashion foxhound" option. Great service and very nice people. My boots arrived in the states about 6 or 7 weeks later and I just love them! They fit me perfectly and have been with me through two winters in Washington, D.C. I am always getting compliments.The only downside is that the rest of the boots in my closet don't get out much anymore because of my LM's. Can't wait to order my next pair!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank SAA456

Quito, Ecuador
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Calzado único”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2014

I have 3 pairs of La Mundial Shoes... each one is unique as they are made specially for me... I chose to put my name on each pair... best quality-price shoes I have ever owned. Highly recommended.

Visited February 2014