“Palace-President”

US$53.00*
Historical Quito and The Equatorial Monument
Ranked #15 of 268 things to do in Quito
Reviewed 15 May 2014

I really enjoyed the very informative tour given at the palace. The view was wonderful. The only downside was that our tour guide didnt speak English so I had to translate everything to a friend that was traveling with us. I dont mind doing this, however, we were all in a small group and I felt like I was whispering over the tour guide. I probably annoyed some people. But the English speakers were thankful. I dont remember if it was that the bilingual tour guide was already busy with another tour if they just didnt have one available at all.

Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

Not very interesting at all.. Wow where they have meeting and dinner and some presents.. It's free so that an up side but besides that kinda boring..

Reviewed 27 April 2014

This is a very educational, pleasant tour. Nothing like seeing history. THE whole family enjoyed this experience.

Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

It was cool to check it out! You check where the president lives and what each building has! :) its pretty amazing

Reviewed 2 April 2014

It was the first time I was that close from the president... lol
Well... I like it. Not fancy, at least not from the outside.